Little Treats for Later!!

snappy851

I'm now sat on the sofa about to watch 4 films back to back......

1st one Confetti

I have melted a Animal bar (5 syns) and dipped some cherries and Strawberries in the choc and let it harden...yummy

also i have saved my HEX A's so Cheese and pineapple on sticks :)

great plan, wish i'd been so forward thinking, Dying for chocolate today but don't have it in the house as i go crazy. Sounds like a great night in :)

Your nibbles sound ideal ~ tasty yet low syns/free ~ good planning on your part. Enjoy your night in xx

mmmm - like your choccy idea! I used to melt mini aero bars and dip satsuma segments into it. ***Drool***

lovely snack ideas, if I had the energy I would make some,but instead I will have one glass of wine and go to bed instead,but will make the cherries in chocolate for tomorrow, thanks

lovely cherries in Asda for £1 for a small (me sized) punnet. Only bought one because I thought they might not be too great but am def going back for some more later.

Ooh sounds nice, would never have thought of melting the chocolate and putting it on fruit. Makes it last longer too.
Cheese and pineapple on sticks sounds yummy too, I really need to think of some ideas like this, its what helps keep you going!
Thanks for sharing your ideas.

I scoffed the cherries I bought from Aldi yesterday, a small tray for 49p and they were delicious, will try the chocolate dipped ones for a treat.

Back