LittleBottle's Back Online

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LittleBottle, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lo Lo,

After the debacle of the burgled laptop I finally have my replacement and am back lurking among the threads :wavey:

I've managed to stay on plan (even over Christmas :faint2:) and lost a pound at this week's WI.
    It's not coming off as fast as I'd like though (still 2lb off my stone) so I'm starting 2009 even more determined. I've really missed the extra boost from the minimins gang so I'll be popping up here loads. I've been trying to catch up on everyone's news and how your journeys are going, there's some great pics and comments on here since I visited last - real inspiration!

Anyway... hope you all had a lovely Christmas and here's to a skinny New Year! xx

Last edited: 2 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad its sorted and well done on loosing over xmas. Loosing it slowly will help you keep it off in the long run so don't fret. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.