1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Littlemy's Journey to a little waist!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by littlemy, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. littlemy

littlemy Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    After much inspiration from the great ideas and stories on this forum I am absolutely, definately going to stick to the eating plan!

I have joined various groups in my home town, I think I have joined about 7 times and never lasted longer than about 3 weeks. I know I lose weight on the plan but I have decided to stop seeing it as a diet and more of a guide. If I want to eat something I will not deny myself.

So, tomorrow, I will start recording what I eat and I will give 100% to make this work!

I'm looking forward to following all the other diaries on this forum and getting more inspiration.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.