Liven up cold chicken

Hi Peeps
I've cooked a whole chicken tonight and intend to have the remaining breast tomorrow.
The thing is that I find cold chicken is a bit dull and can be a bit dry. Has anyone got any ideas on how i can liven it up, maybe coronation styley or making a sauce?
I'll be doing an extra easy day tomorrow.
ttfn
Claire

Shred it through some savoury rice full of peppers, onions, mushrooms for your super free. Season with soy sauce or add an egg for egg fried rice.
Make a stir fry and add chopped chicken.
Diet coke chicken.
Make a mushroom sauce with sliced onions, mushrooms a little stock and quark. Serve with SW chips and large salad or super free veg.
Hope this helps.

Shred it and make a tomato sauce with passata, onions, garlic, oregano and any veg like mushrooms, peppers and courgettes. Add the shredded chicken then lyre between lasagne sheets and make a packet or low syn cheese sauce. A nice touch is to add shredded spinach to the cheese/White sauce and yummy different lasagne :)

We had chicken left over from roast, so I shredded it and heated it up with a hexa of Philadelphia light per person with a bit of saffron soaked in hot water, stir into tagliatelle and it is delicious and so simple and easy.

Back