Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints Livi has loads to lose!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by livi, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well, I bit the bullet and went to my first meeting last night. This makes today the FIRST DAY ON PROPOINTS!
    I'm pretty excited!

So, I probably should give a little info about myself. I'm Olivia, 23 and doing a psychology degree with Open University and engaged to a lovely bloke called Ian :D
    Having struggled with my weight for most of my life (early teens) I've tried pretty much every diet going, but propoints is now the way forward! I was a member of slimming world for a year before this with very little impact so here I am :sigh:

I have 45 daily points which seems an awful lot but I'm sure I'll get used to it and get my head round it :p

It'd be really nice to get some firm friends on here how have at least 7st to lose like me :eek:

Todays food
    • fruit and fibre cereal 30g - 3pp
    • low fat supernoodles batchelors 300g - 8pp
    • banana - 0pp
    • half pint of semi skimmed milk (in cereal and several coffees) - 4pp
    This leaves me with 30pps left for the day and I have no idea about dinner... I'm pretty sure I'll struggle to use them all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    Welcome Livi. The very best of luck to you this wk . I know 45 points seems a lot but try use them daily cos as you will see from other posts on here you might not lose if you dont. Sorry to sound negative. Its a great forum and you will get amazing support and loads of tips. Good luck x

4. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm just a bit stuck as to what to do for main meals. Do I use a lot of ww ready meals or carry on cooking from scratch myself and just weigh and measure to control my portions?! Am I just being thick? lol x

5. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    I always keep a ww meal in the freezer for emergencies but generally cook from scratch. That way i can eat what i like once i point it and dont feel like im deprived of anything. See what works best for you x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.