living close to temptations

pestydebz

Hello everyone
I know there are food shops everywhere but just wondered if anyone found where they live hasn't helped

Me ! well i live in a first floor flat above a pizza /kabab shop with a chinese take away across the road also a sandwich bacon butty shop in veiw can see tescos 24hr from my kitchen window and a english chip shop and 2 others within 2 mins walk
the center of town is 3 mins walk away with lots of tempting food /cafe shops ect
i look at it this way if i lived in the middle of a field i'd be skinny lol
So can anyone beat that :cry:

Debz x

Hey Debz,

I live in a field.... lol... I am not joking!! I have cows in the field at the back of my house and I would have to be pretty desparate to go after one of them!!!

Seriously tho, there is/was a girl on here who worked in a chippy, she was doing amazingly last time I saw her!!

I have 6 kids who bring home the most amazing yummy food (prob cos I dont buy it anymore!). My 19yo brought home Phish Food icecream tonight, could have killed her, its my fave!!

Nope, I can't. I live in a little village - although there is a Chinese at the end of the road with a sweetshop, butchers and Spar. I have enough temptation in the house coz I still have to feed my OH and 3 children - why do they need to eat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit that I was out today while the children were in the cinema and passed lots of food places but wasn't tempted at all - Subway was the only one that I took a second sniff at, which is weird coz I haven't eaten in one since my hols last year, 16 months ago!

x

Phish food, my eldest was asking me to buy her some but I have refused!!!!! Well ............. there's no room in the freezer and I'm not going to make room!!!!! Lol!

x

Mine earn their own money and drive so its a bit hard when they come back with a tub!!! I have been so tempted to say the freezer is out of bounds!! LOL

not tempted now but its all just so easy when its on your doorstep
and i actually moved here to be close to things hmmm bad move with 2 stone on in a year of moving here

ice cream doesn't tempt me never has nor crisps or choc but fish chips lovely sandwiches ready made easy meal oh and curry forgot to say theres a wonderfull one that delivers arghhhhhhhh there i go again
but for now the curtains are closed :flirt2:

debz x

Hey Debz,

I live in a field.... lol... I am not joking!! I have cows in the field at the back of my house and I would have to be pretty desparate to go after one of them!!!

Seriously tho, there is/was a girl on here who worked in a chippy, she was doing amazingly last time I saw her!!

I have 6 kids who bring home the most amazing yummy food (prob cos I dont buy it anymore!). My 19yo brought home Phish Food icecream tonight, could have killed her, its my fave!!

oh yeah, where is tegzy?!

i can't top that Debz - if you can do this you can do anything! xx

Can't top that either debz live in really small village just one chip shop!!! and wouldn't be tempted in there cause the owner talks so much it takes 25 mins to do the food even when everything is cooked and ready lol we would rather drive to next village if we wanted chippy. well done you resisting all that temptation!!

I live just off main road littered with kebab shops, chinese take aways, pizza places, I am right across the road from a sweety shop, on a street with two bakerys, and three other sweet shops/confectioners lol...

But I was still 3 stone lighter when I worked in a chinese take away for 3 and half years until 2 years ago so I've no excuses at all. LOL

I work in a sweet factory, in the office and could have all the sweet I want. They are everywhere on the way to the canteen, offices and loos. But it doesn't bother me now at all. I've got used to seeing them everywhere. But it could be a different story if I worked in a jelly baby factory - hmmmm!

I too almost live in a field but I still got fat :)!! haha..

But, I think I would prefer to have no temptation around, but just shows how determined you are though with all that around you !

Yes, where is Tegzy! Not seen her for a while.

Well, before you venture outside again, you need a peg on your nose.....some duct-tape over your mouth....a pair of blackened sun-glasses and the lend of a guide-dog........then no probs!!!!!! LOL!!!

Back