Living in egypt

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Jodielouise, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I struggle everytime i am back in egypt to follow the diet because not only can i not find the syn values of egyptian products but also they dont have calories on everything so i cant guess using the 20-1syn does anyone have some advise?:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NadafromEgypt

NadafromEgypt New Member

Hi i live in Egypt and been following SW for the past 9 days. i lost 3.3 pounds only, is this normal?

4. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes that is brilliant well done :)
    Very normal :) haha you need to share some of you ideas with me :)
    I usually loose between 2-8lbs a week when i am in england but over here i loose nothing maybe 1/2 a week at most lol xD

5. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I fell of the plane and grew a belly! you need to give me some tips on ur diet as it is going great :) Do you speak arabic? Jodie

6. gemzehart

gemzehart New Member

I often go to egypt as my family have an apartment out there I struggle with what to eat. The only thing I do eat is making my own salad and for breakfast having porridge which I bring from England.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.