Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Living in egypt

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Jodielouise, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I struggle everytime i am back in egypt to follow the diet because not only can i not find the syn values of egyptian products but also they dont have calories on everything so i cant guess using the 20-1syn does anyone have some advise?:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NadafromEgypt

NadafromEgypt New Member

Hi i live in Egypt and been following SW for the past 9 days. i lost 3.3 pounds only, is this normal?

4. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes that is brilliant well done :)
    Very normal :) haha you need to share some of you ideas with me :)
    I usually loose between 2-8lbs a week when i am in england but over here i loose nothing maybe 1/2 a week at most lol xD

5. Jodielouise

Jodielouise Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I fell of the plane and grew a belly! you need to give me some tips on ur diet as it is going great :) Do you speak arabic? Jodie

6. gemzehart

gemzehart New Member

I often go to egypt as my family have an apartment out there I struggle with what to eat. The only thing I do eat is making my own salad and for breakfast having porridge which I bring from England.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.