Livvy real plan

Discussion in 'Paleo / Primal - Diaries' started by livvy1970, 30 December 2013 Social URL.

1. livvy1970

livvy1970 Full Member

Hi
    Been toying on what plan to do - but this seems REAL. And as new year soon here . So is a new me .

Age 43
    Height 5.2
    Weight 10
    First goal 9.7

Used to weight 7.13 ! But wasn't toned and previously was 9 and super toned and a smaller size - proves muscle weighs more than fat !

So going to start dusty today / I know it won't fe perfect as new New Year's Eve will endulge !

Need to read up about paleo:primal ( as need milk in my tea ) may change to soya milk - is this ok !

Livvy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. livvy1970

livvy1970 Full Member

Think this is ideal - but miss bread - what's the healthiest type - have a bread maker - so concidering homemade .
    Also trying to work this into the 5:2 diet as need to eat healthy - but also loose weight .
    Moving into an Eco friendly house I. Few months so be good to grow and cook as natural as possible .

Weight this morning ( after pizza wine last night )
    10.4 ! Gain 2 lbs :(

Livvy

4. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Gold Member

Start Weight:
    99.8kg
    Current Weight:
    44.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    55.7kg(55.82%)
    Diet:
    Primal eating
    Primal is about avoiding grains .. And therefore items made with wheat/ rye/ barley/ rice/ oats etc..

There are a few recipes for bread using tapioca and coconut flour. Or almond meal .. It's trial and error as to what u like ..

It took me a while to give up bread, I started buying gluten free.. Then finally just stopped it all together .. Don't miss it now :) if I want a wrap I use an omelette or lettuce

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.