~Lizzy wants to be Thin Lizzy~

*floral*

Hello everyone. My name is Lizzy. I have decided to join this forum (for the second time:eek:) for support, after struggling for a while with my weight i think it's about time i get rid of it forever!! I managed to lose 2 stone on Slimming World last year but as time has gone on the weight has gone back on. I am now currently 14st 4 and I'm on my second week of Slimming World, I lost 2lbs last week.
I am losing weight mostly to help with my self esteem. I am the most un confident person in the entire world and I really want to change my perspective on life and mot importantly, myself :rolleyes:
I want to be able to go out and feel beautiful and worth it, instead of feeling like the world is against me.
Hopefully this forum will be a massive help to me, it was last year and I loved the people in here.
Things HAVE to change and I really want to do it :)

I do babble on a lot so brace yourselves. I love a good natter so feel free to chat to me!
X

Liz just popped in to say hello. I am sure you will do very well. What we need to do is change our habits and attitude towards food. In the last 10 month that I have been on the plan, I had to gradually change and realise that food is not the most important thing. Also this plan needs to be here for a long time and become a way of life - of course we can eat cakes, pastry and otehr things once in a while and small portions not every day and huge portions.

We are all here to support each other so please ask any question and one of us will answer you.

Back