LL and Colonic Irrigation (Colonic Hydrotherapy)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lighterlifeclaire, 12 December 2007 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Hello people... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just wondered, if any of u used to go for colonics, do you still go? or is it possible to go for one when u r on the programme??

I've never had one... but my friend mentioned they are really good for getting rid of any 'remaining' toxins that will be stuck in my colon... sounds like a good idea especially as im abstinent...

Any views on this?!!!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DaveP

DaveP Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I had thought about it and if the price is right id defo do it.

4. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had one done a month ago but had been off plan for a month. I am back on plan on Jan 2 just for Jan and plan to have one done at the end of Jan!
    It cost £65.00 and although felt a little "wierd" was perversely enjoyable lol
    By the way I weighed myself immediately before and then immediately after and absolutely no difference although I had a decent weight loss that week (on my own scales)

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    thanks for responses... i wasnt actually intending to do it for weight loss, more of a health thing, because i thought it was good timing considering i wasnt going to be filling myself back up with junk !!

For those who live in London, the addington palace does it... google addingtion palace colonic and the health place comes up........ its normally £70 but at the moment its £60 :)

6. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    My and my bf (he's losing weight by doing ju-jitsu) have just agreed to go and have one done in Jan!

P x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.