• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LL app for IPad

I looked for it too and couldn't find anything but minimins! X

Julz

Silver Member
littlemrs said:
Hi - do u know if it's just for iPad cos I've got an iPhone and can't find it in the app store. What's it's called x
Hiya it's called 'living lighter' , it's got the usual lighter life logo on, it's fab!

Also just bak from sainsburys and gok is now designing for them, they all come with a controlling liner in the dresses and they look fab, just launched today.

Jx

I've tried searching for it but no luck here!!

Ooh will have to investigate gok dresses! Xxx

Just googled it and it is just for ipad! Would have lived it on my phone! Xxx

Julz

Silver Member
Yes not sure why only iPad other than size of screen? I bought 2 gok dresses to try, they are gorgeous, but very small, so go for a bigger size!
Have a good weekend
Jx

I got stuck in a Gok dress yesterday LOL! I got all twisted up in the lining bit & thought I was going to HAVE to buy it. I liked the dress but didnt feel the quality justified the £45 price tag :( Seriously it was harder to get into than my wedding dress! Did make me look uber slim though hurrah! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Julz

Silver Member
UmmZakaria said:
I got stuck in a Gok dress yesterday LOL! I got all twisted up in the lining bit & thought I was going to HAVE to buy it. I liked the dress but didnt feel the quality justified the £45 price tag :( Seriously it was harder to get into than my wedding dress! Did make me look uber slim though hurrah! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Fab, I couldn't get them on!
Jx