LL diet replacement wanted, what do you recommend?

bettyblooper

I got on REALLY well with LL but had to stop due to pregnancy and now can't afford to go back on it to finish what i started....can you recommend a cheaper alternative that is the same thing (meal replacement) ans produces the same results?
Tracy

Have you considered Exante. There's a forum on here if you want more details.

Cambridge diet is very good too. You get individual counselling and weekly consultation.

it's a hell of a lot less expensive than LL and the results are the same!

What about lipotrim - £36 per week for ladies from your pharmacist ? Also a forum on here about that. I'm doing it and found it relatively easy - as it takes away my decisions !! :)

I second Cambridge. I did LL and stopped a few years ago and am now on Cambridge. It's half the price and I am having better results.

Im using Asda measure up £4:00 for a box (makes roughly 9 shakes) so u need just less than 2 boxes a week. Just started it 2 days ago Im happy so far not feelin hungry and have lost 2 and a half pounds already!

CD costs around 35-50 a week depending on ur height and sex..i would strongly recommend it...the shakes taste really good, and you have weekly weigh ins..ive been on it for about 2 weeks now, and im loving it!

This thread is almost 2 years old :)

Back