ll I want for Christmas (belatedly)

Maximus

Gold Member
Is to be under 13st!

I have been 13st 1lb for 2 weeks. I swear the scales teased me by showing 13st 0.5lb last week.

As a result I am walking 6 miles a day over the next 2 weigh-ins (25th-5th) to try and counter any Crimbo excesses.

The psychological barrier of getting under 13st will be immeasurable! - even 12st 13.5lb seems a stone lighter lol. - I think I was 12st 3lb when married in the 1985, and that will be the next "mini-goal".

Does anyone else or has anyone else their own personal barrier? - I mean aside from target of course.

8st 12! I have been at 8st 12.5 but then randomly GAINED 1.5lbs FOR NO REASON and have been trying to lose them for 3 weeks! The entirity of Dec I have lost... wait for it........... 1 pound. Despite being on plan, writing a food diary and drinking 2.5ltrs of water a day! *Gaaaah*

Though not holidng out much hope for it this week either, i was completely off plan on xmas day so, 3lb gain here I come! LOL.

I was drinking full fat water... I'm soooo stupid! ;)

My biggie will also be getting into the 12st's. I have dipped down into the 13's a couple of times over the past 3-4 years, but I have never got into the 12's. I can tell you now, it will be a VERY, VERY, VERY good day when it happens within the next few months!! I'm planning to get there before I go on holiday in April. :D

8st 12 again... 2lbs off and SOW.

Just gotta lose over the barrier! 0.5lb this week will be acceptable!

Clearly, it's because I remembered to dilute that nasty full fat water! ;)

We'll bottle it and market it - will be more successful than Delboy's Peckham Spring Water.

Wonder if SW would endorse it;)

I DID IT! I dropped below 8st 12! I am 8st 11, what a difference 1lb makes to my head! :) I feel like I can do it now, just 5 measly pounds left!! How have you guys done this week?

Back