LL magazine

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by kandy, 4 March 2007 Social URL.

1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hiya all,

I wondered if any of you read the LL magazine and if it would be beneficial for peeps on the cambridge diet :confused: . I have thought about picking up a copy for inspiration ! :D

Thanks all xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have heard there is alot of food recipes etc in it so maybe it won't be beneficial!! Have not read it myself tho so let me know if you get it.

x

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I now have a subscription to it - I think it's great because you can see what can be achieved using a VLCD, and it has diaries, etc :) Go for it Kandy :D

5. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thats me sold, will pick one up in the morning !
    Thanks DQ .
    Will let you know if its any good Dawn!

Love to all Julie xxx

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I enjoy reading it, I love success stories and there are usually some interesting articles. Some about health issues, weight issues, some CBT as well.

The recipes can be ignored until later, and we do need to have recipes for healthy stuff for later!

Mags
    xxx

7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Yes I think its good for anyone on a VLCD. There is a lot of mind stuff and articles to boost your self-esteem etc and improve your life.

I am not sure why there are recipes in it ! :confused: I mean on CD you get various plans when you add food but with LL it's abstinence until maintenance so don't know what thats all about but I love the mag !

The success stories can apply to anyone on any VLCD. I would recommend anyone to have a read.:)

8. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I think its fab, it helsp you to understand why you eat the recipes are only healthy stuff for management I rip the recipe cards out straight away and keep them fr when I can eat them ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.