• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LL or CD

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
have you considered SS plus on the CD diet. You can actually have a small meal on a night and I find it helps a billion.

Hi
I did LL last year and for me personally, I gained absolutely nothing from the so called "therapy" - just my personal opinion I must add! I suspect that's whey they say it is provided "free".
Good luck whatever you chose.
xx

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi I have done both,I dont think personally its the therapy that keeps you on track,I think its the support of a group.Try and find out if there is a cd group running anywhere near you,it really does make a difference.......good luck
xx

Morning, I did LL 2 years ago and found the group sessions embarassing. The last thing I needed was to hear hiding places for tons of chocolate and in my group in particular it was all about 1 person......I find CD better in a lot of ways, half price, one to one session, CD manufacture for LL which is why the costs are better. Great results and a bit more flexible.
Good luck whatever you decide but remember you need to want to do it to suceed!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Morning, I did LL 2 years ago and found the group sessions embarassing. The last thing I needed was to hear hiding places for tons of chocolate and in my group in particular it was all about 1 person......I find CD better in a lot of ways, half price, one to one session, CD manufacture for LL which is why the costs are better. Great results and a bit more flexible.
Good luck whatever you decide but remember you need to want to do it to suceed!
I agree with all of this,I have been lucky with my group this time,and I look forward to going,but,when I was on LL there was 1 person who wouldnt shutup,it can be very annoying,Cd flavours are a lot better aswell........xx

LL of CD

Hi Springador

I have never done a meal replacement diet before and have been looking at both, so the comments above have been really interesting. I was swaying towards LL because of the counselling but had not thought exactly what it would entail so thanks guys you`ve given me more food for thought.

Pammiedoll

p.s. Minnie64 amazing photos especially for a 13 year old.