LL or CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Springador, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Is there anyone on here that has switched from one to the other and won the battle.
    I am currently trying to get back on S/S with CD but just cant stick to it. I though about trying LL to see if it might suit me better as you get the therapy part.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    have you considered SS plus on the CD diet. You can actually have a small meal on a night and I find it helps a billion.

4. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    I did LL last year and for me personally, I gained absolutely nothing from the so called "therapy" - just my personal opinion I must add! I suspect that's whey they say it is provided "free".
    Good luck whatever you chose.
    xx

5. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi I have done both,I dont think personally its the therapy that keeps you on track,I think its the support of a group.Try and find out if there is a cd group running anywhere near you,it really does make a difference.......good luck
    xx

6. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning, I did LL 2 years ago and found the group sessions embarassing. The last thing I needed was to hear hiding places for tons of chocolate and in my group in particular it was all about 1 person......I find CD better in a lot of ways, half price, one to one session, CD manufacture for LL which is why the costs are better. Great results and a bit more flexible.
    Good luck whatever you decide but remember you need to want to do it to suceed!

7. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I agree with all of this,I have been lucky with my group this time,and I look forward to going,but,when I was on LL there was 1 person who wouldnt shutup,it can be very annoying,Cd flavours are a lot better aswell........xx

8. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

LL of CD

Hi Springador

I have never done a meal replacement diet before and have been looking at both, so the comments above have been really interesting. I was swaying towards LL because of the counselling but had not thought exactly what it would entail so thanks guys you`ve given me more food for thought.

Pammiedoll

p.s. Minnie64 amazing photos especially for a 13 year old.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.