LL Total help please

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Lauriec, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Lauriec

Lauriec Member

hi all, I am into my second week of lighter life total and wondered if anyone else suffered from chronic headaches all the time, also tingling in fingers? I am a headache sufferer anyway but this is severe. I am wondering if it is normal. thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calamitykatie

calamitykatie New Member

Hiya, I'm not sure about the tingly fingers but I find the water flavours help with the headaches xxx

4. Maddie381

Maddie381 Full Member

How much water are you drinking? To be honest informally suffer headaches/migraines but have only had one and that was on the second day. I can tell by my body if I need to drink more. If you are concerned give your consultant a call x

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hope you are feeling better xx

6. Lots2lose

Lots2lose Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.28%)
    Diet:
    lighterlife
    I've just had my first weigh in but yesterday and today have had really bad headache even though drinkin plenty of water xx

7. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hope you were happy with the weightloss? As for the headache you can take tablets that are not coated! How much water do you drink? Xx

8. Lots2lose

Lots2lose Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.28%)
    Diet:
    lighterlife
    Was hoping for bigger loss on first week to be honest lady T but although was feeling bit blue about it after group as everyone but me had amazing losses I am proud of myself today that I didn't lapse last night despite really feeling like I just really wanted to eat for first time! I lost 7 and half pounds. Headache gone today yey! Have been drinking about 3litres a day xx

9. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I know what you mean a lot of people expect a huge loss, but it will still average a stone a month in fact the first month you will lose so much more than that!

If you lapse you will feel rubbish it isn't worth it just think this time next month you will be a size smaller for sure xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.