loads more opinions needed...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    1. How often do you check you ketosis with the strips... Fortunately for me mine are at work as I have felt the urge to test everytime I do a weeeeeeeee :eek:....

2. Sorry but I need to ask what you all think, why is it whilst we are in denial about our eating habits and getting bigger etc etc do we avoid the scales like the plague - THEN 2 days into our new regimes we are on the scales 5 times a day (well maybe that exageration) but you know what I mean???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. I've still got a bad tummy, its not a lot but most times when I visit the loo - and sorry my bum's now sore :cry::eek::cry::eek:bear in mind how many times a day I am visiting the loo :eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

1) ALL THE TIME! Seeing a bit of pink felt in the morning does wonders for motivation. Ok, they are quite expensive but i'm going to survive this whole summer in a bikini so i'll save a fortune on clothes :D:D:D

2)I am a serial scale hopper, but have asked OH to hide them in the loft. I am allowed to weigh when i feel the need to eat....and with my CDC - Thats it

3)Hmmm, are you slightly lactose intolerant??? I didnt know how allergic i was to wheat before i started getting reactions to the soups. How much water you drinking??

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My son (aged 9 nearly) is a coeliac - has been since approx 9 months old so allergies are prevelant in our family, along with hayfever, asthma & psoriasis....
    I've never had any lactose issues prior to this :confused::D:eek:

5. blue_grapefruit

awww hun! I'm being tested for coeliacs, strangely the only non medication i find that works a treat is drinking yakult a lot!
    Thing is, with that Norovirus going around, any chance you've got a lil bug?
    Hope you feel better soon xxx

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ............ I've been such a prat!

.......... I've been adding tabasco sauce to me evening soup!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My bum is on fire, I've just had a bath and raided the bloody medical cupboard for vaseline.... :eek::eek::eek: its like I've got 3rd degree burns :D:D:D:D

blue_grapefruit likes this.
  7. blue_grapefruit

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!

Hahahaha, good old Vas never fails :):)

Dont do it again xxxx

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

... Think I'll give the soup a miss 2morr and have mushroom crisps with savoury drink for my tea :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Not too bad for testing with the ketostix but a daily weigher! I with the scales - up is depressing, down is exhilarating.

Gxx

10. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    My word Georgie look at you!!

I never test on ketostix, i know that I am in ketosis by being cold mainly as I tend to still feel slightly hungry.

I jump on the scales in the morning and at night, I tell other people not to but I can't help myself..

I have a bad tummy normally day 3/4 and if I have 2 bars in a day (not recommended!)... needless to say you cannot break wind!! (if you know what I mean!!)

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.