Total Solution Lockdown🔐Restart Journey 02/11/20♡

Heyyy I'll be starting my exante weight loss journey tomm (20th feb) i have done this before years ago lol but sadly once reaching goal weight here I am again lol. We all do it but staying positive as I know I can do this. We all can See you all tomm happy Sunday x

Congratulations on getting started! It only gets easier!

Good morning diary
Last night went well had to go to bed early though as was tempted to snack i think I lose it when it's time to cook dinner in the evening for my family but going to carry on one day at a time.

Today is my 2nd day been up since 5am about to have my first shake of the day I love the vanilla one with coffee chucked in feels like an iced latte Good luck everyone we can do this x

Good evening I hope that you all had an amazing day , today has gone well I've just had my last shake of the day and picked at some wafer thin chicken. Think early night have an awesome weekend all x

M&S extra lean honey roast ham is very low in calories and quite tasty - and the chicken is ok too - you don't get much in a pack but it's £0.80-£1 and only 10 calories a slice each!

Afternooon hope that everyone is doing well, so far so good not had the chance to come online over the weekend but wanted to quickly pop in.
This morning I had a choc shake and just had a vanilla shake tonight it'll be a strawberry shake and a bowl of salad with a some chicken. I joined the gym today so will be going tomm.

Have an awesome day everyone x

Also joined the gym last night and plan on going on Friday! Keep it up!

Evening minis

Hope that everyone is doing well... it's been a good day today had 3 shakes and a piece of chicken breast with salad leaves I find that having a salad type of dinner helps while I cook for the rest of my family. I use to be confident but still not quite over my marriage ending 2 years ago... I think this is why it's taken me so long to sort myself out as I kind of went off the rails last year to block the pain it's been difficult but I'm determined to feel good about myself again...no more excuses so to speak. I must remember to get some new batteries for my scales as that helped loads to stay on track. Thank you so much for your messages xxx

Sorry to read about the breakup of your marriage .
Your post seems to b full of positivity well done.
I hope the time has come for u to be able to move on and start a new life for yourself.
By losing the weight u will gain more confidence and feel much better about yourself. Good luck on your journey. Buy those batteries and get those working I'm sure your results will b amazing. Les x

Sorry to read about the breakup of your marriage .
Your post seems to b full of positivity well done.
I hope the time has come for u to be able to move on and start a new life for yourself.
By losing the weight u will gain more confidence and feel much better about yourself. Good luck on your journey. Buy those batteries and get those working I'm sure your results will b amazing. Les x

Thank you so much les i must pop over to yours and rea cats diaries. Xx

The suns out and it certainly lifts the mood long may it stay :)

Today is going well had a shake this morning and just had my vanilla shake. Tonight it'll a choc shake and a bowl of salad with salmon. I am absolutely starving though but gonna wait till dinner - Hope that everyone is having a good day xxx

I'm feeling hungry myself at the moment. This is the first time but as u say the sun is shining. I think I will make a beanie coffee and gland sit in the sun. Good luck

Back