Total Solution LockdownšŸ”Restart Journey 02/11/20ā™”

Evening minis

Hope that everyone had a good day

Had my evening shake and bowl of salad with chicken earlier. It's been a good day apart from the headache and hunger feeling ... good night and back in the morning x

Glad your day went well.
Today is day 5 for me and things are going well. For my breakfast today I will have the cinnamon and Apple porridge. I haven't got much of a selection to chose between but so far I'm happy with what I have chosen.
For lunch I think I will have macaroni cheese.
Then I will have a evening meal .
Have a good day x les

A tip for the macaroni cheese, les - make it with hot water and leave it to stand/soak for 3-5 minutes before you microwave it. It can come out a bit...odd if you make it as per the instructions!!

Hope the headache passes soon Sienna - try and make sure you're getting enough water. I use different flavoured squashes in the water to get enough down me. There's no way I'd reach the recommended intake if I was drinking plain water but found getting some interesting flavours helped. I got a Robinsons 'squeeze'd' one that's 'citrus' (lemon pink grapefruit and orange) that is very refreshing and helps a lot!!

Thanks for that message regarding the macaroni cheese will make sure I follow it.
Can we have fruit juice added to our water then?
I am trying orange and lemon in my infused today for something different. I also have some cherry Pepsi max am I able to drink this.?
Thanks for the advice x

Les I don't see why you couldn't - reading the back of the Pepsi max I've got it has no carbs, no calories. It's as harmless as water, as far as I can tell. I mean, exante is full of artificial sweeteners, so they can't be a bad thing. I'd say have it in moderation. I used to be a self confessed queen of pop (ha!) and drank about 1-2l of Pepsi max a day, but since I've been on exante i think I've had about 2-3 cans of it in three weeks. I just make sure to buy 0% sugar squash! It feels like it's costing me a fortune I'm going through so much of it, but it's probably working out a lot cheaper than my Pepsi habit really!

Thanks for that perhaps I will have one tonight. I use to drink a lot of diet coke but I like u have cut it out completely.
Have a great day les x

Soooooo here I am 3 years later šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø restarting exante i know how it works reached my goal weight back in 2011 so let's get down to it. First shake done. Feeling positive and determined more than ever.

Sooooooo Iā€™m here AGAIN letā€™s do this...

I am on my 3rd day of total solution and so far so good, yesterday worst headache ever woke up this morning full of energy actually cleaned my house after work and feeling positive not hungry either have picked a little over the days so must stop doing that. Iā€™m so determined this time, last few months on and off have felt very insecure and lack of confidence why do we do this to ourselves.

was meant to say yesterday was my 4th day on TS, today is day 5 and i am so proud of myself usually last few attempts before Iā€™ve caved in .. had my first shake of the day and no hunger pangs other than a rumble in my Tum now and then haha. Iā€™ll check in later after work.

Good morning still here I donā€™t own any weighing scales at the moment use to weigh everyday and donā€™t want to get into that habit again so I will keep plodding along here, so far so good no hunger feeling good but a long way to go. First shake of the day already done off to work hope everyone has a good day.

Back