Lola and Me

Adorabubble

Hi everyone

Lola is my 19 week old Jackapoo and she has a thing about sausages... As do I!!!! thing is Lola weighs 9lb and I weigh 17st 10lbs!

I've done every kind of diet including SW but my heart wasn't in it!!! In 2010 I lost 8 stone on Lighter Life and got down to 12 stone but last year had three pregnancies (and sadly three miscarriages) and put nearly all the weight back on! I did once lose a couple of stone on SW because I did it properly and planned sooooooo I'm back in the zone and have started again today!!!! Doing something that will change the way I eat forever is what I need to do and if it takes time to do that then that's ok!!!!

I was in a pretty bad place till I got Lola a month ago and she has changed my life. I no longer just go to work and sit on the sofa we go for a walk every night and at the weekends do at least two good walks each day!!!! She has inspired me to tackle my weight now because the less I weigh the fitter I become the longer the walks she will have!!!!!

I haven't joined a group yet but thought I would give it a go on my own hence me writing this diary.

Sooooooo this is my food diary today:-

EE Day

Brunch

Bacon Medallions
Poached Egg
Sainsbury Low Fat Cumberland Sausage (1/2 syn)
2 slices wm bread (HEB)
Mushrooms
Tomatoes

Dinner

Beef Casserole (1.5 Syns)
Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Sweetcorn
Syn Free Roast Potatoes
Aunt Bessie Dumpling (9 Syns)

Snacks

Mullerlight Yoghurt
Solero (5 Syns)

Body Magic

Hour Walking with Lola

I've has the brunch, Casserole in the oven, full up still so will have it after I go for the walk this afternoon!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

A
xxx

PS I've been very inspired by some of the other diaries :)

Hello, so sorry for your loss. Diary is looking good- make sure you have your hex a too though! Good luck on your journey.

Thank you both :). Yeah I struggle with the HEA as I don't do much dairy. I like cheese so try and fir that in where possible.

Today's diary

Breakfast
Muller light Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Wholemeal pitta HEB
Ham
Salad

Dinner
Chicken Breast cooked in foil
Syn Free Roast Potatoes
Vegetables
Gravy
Yorkshire Pudding
Stuffing

Obviously the gravy Yorkshire pudding and stuffing have syns but can't remember th right now.

Snacks
Muller light Yoghurt
Solero (5 Syns)

Having a good day!!!!

Well I haven't posted on here since last week because I've had really bad flu and a chest infection. First day out of bed for almost a week. Have only eaten soup and have lost 6lb in weight. That's the positive out of it all. Once I'm feeling better will be back on plan. I'll be back!!!

So ok I have planned my day for tomorrow:- EE

Breakfast

35g Dorset Cereals Simply Nutty (HEB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch

Pork Chop
Syn Free Roast Potatoes
Mixed Veg
Yorkshire Pudding (2.5)
Stuffing (2)
Gravy (1.5)

Tea

Chicken Noodle Soup (1.5)

Snacks

French Fries 5.5
Fruit

Body Magic

Walk with Lola

Aww, what a lovely story!! Lola sounds like a little angel. Do you have a photo of her, would love to see her :)

Well done on your 6lb loss too - that's cracking! Food always sounds really yummy.

Hope you are feeling better and have another good day today x

Back