Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Well me and the OH have a date night tonight so I'm looking forward to that! Not often we get to with work being busy and stuff. He knows I'm on SW so he knows what I can and can't eat, let's just hope he doesn't forget and ends up bringing loads of chocolate home :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Won't be online till tomorrow morning to post my weigh in result, so hope you all have a lovely day. Ciao xx

Good luck for Weigh in sweet and have a lovely date night <3 xxxx

Hey hun, just wanted to say thanks for your well wishes on my diary! You've done great so far and its nice to meet a fellow Thursday weigher too! Good luck tonight :) xxx

Good morning, thanks for all the good lucks. I lost 2lbs this morning meaning I have finally got my 1.5 stone award AND I'm in the 15's!!!!!!!! :D
:D :D :D

Today's food.
Green Day

Breakfast
Apple, Banana, Orange

Lunch
Uncle Bens Savoury Rice (2.5 Syns) Carrots, Onions, WW Lemon Tart Yogurt, Strawberries

Dinner
2 x Cheese 'Burgers' (Using 2 x Quorn Burgers (2 Syns)) 2 x Wholemeal Roll (2 x Hexb) 60g Cheddar (2 x Hexa) Paprika Wedges, Carrots

Snack
Crunchie (9.5 Syns) WW Hot Chocolate (2)

Syns - 16
16/105

Last edited:
Hi coming to subscribe. Well done on your weight loss so far! you have defo got motivation girl! :)

Hi coming to subscribe. Well done on your weight loss so far! you have defo got motivation girl! :)

Thank you Vicky :D

How are you finding it?

How are you finding it?

I'm enjoying it, I have done SW before but didn't really enjoy it first time around because I didn't really believe that I could lose weight on it... but this time around I have so much more faith in the plan and I'm loving it! It's definitely a way of life. How about you? :)

I'm enjoying it, I have done SW before but didn't really enjoy it first time around because I didn't really believe that I could lose weight on it... but this time around I have so much more faith in the plan and I'm loving it! It's definitely a way of life. How about you? :)

I did it last yr from feb to july and lost nearly 2st and then i stopped, i think i got abit fed up to be honest. But decided to start again (unfortunatley i gained everything back plus 2lb) lol so starting from the beginning again. Yes its defo a way of life. I can't wait to get to my final goal. I find it hard for ideas for work, as i work in an office lol but getting there slowly.

I did it last yr from feb to july and lost nearly 2st and then i stopped, i think i got abit fed up to be honest. But decided to start again (unfortunatley i gained everything back plus 2lb) lol so starting from the beginning again. Yes its defo a way of life. I can't wait to get to my final goal. I find it hard for ideas for work, as i work in an office lol but getting there slowly.

I find it hard at work too, I try to cook up some boiled eggs and savoury rice usually... not overly exciting but it does the job lol. I can't wait for goal too, can't imagine what it must feel like! But I'm dreading maintaining :eek:...

Good morning, thanks for all the good lucks. I lost 2lbs this morning meaning I have finally got my 1.5 stone award AND I'm in the 15's!!!!!!!! :D
:D :D :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola this is bloomin' Fantastic! :D I'm so so pleased for you! 1 and a half stone down. How do you feel? xxx PS how was date nigh? * cheeky grin * haha xx

I find it hard at work too, I try to cook up some boiled eggs and savoury rice usually... not overly exciting but it does the job lol. I can't wait for goal too, can't imagine what it must feel like! But I'm dreading maintaining :eek:...

You've just given me an idea! lol, i have to do my food the night before for work as i have to leave early of the morning boo. I know what you mean, i don't know how i'll look when im in the 10st range lol! i'm only doing 1st and halfs as targets. don't even mention maintaining, i dread it too lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola this is bloomin' Fantastic! :D I'm so so pleased for you! 1 and a half stone down. How do you feel? xxx PS how was date nigh? * cheeky grin * haha xx
Aww thank you hun :) Date night was lovely, not often we do it so I cherish it! Didn't bring home any naughty food either which is a bonus ;) ;)xx

You've just given me an idea! lol, i have to do my food the night before for work as i have to leave early of the morning boo. I know what you mean, i don't know how i'll look when im in the 10st range lol! i'm only doing 1st and halfs as targets. don't even mention maintaining, i dread it too lol.

Happy I gave you an idea, the thought of target scares me... even just buying a small size terrifies me lol!

Evening, busy day over here... worked an extra 2hrs more than I was scheduled to so that was a surprise! Just finished tea which was AMAZING, wish I'd have gotten a photo but I was starving and just wanted it in my belly :giggle:
I'll get around to everyone's diaries tomorrow, I'm shattered tonight and just want to get into bed x

you cant just say that lol What did you have for dinner? Was it yummy? :p

Hope you had a good day and have a great one tomorrow :) xx

you cant just say that lol What did you have for dinner? Was it yummy? :p

Hope you had a good day and have a great one tomorrow :) xx

Haha! we had gammon last night, then we had strawberries topped with melted freddo which is amazing btw! We watched Friends With Benefits, the OH has seen it but I haven't and it was really good :) Then that was it...... ;) xxx

omg melted freddo.. sounds so good! How many syns are freddos? what have you done ;P

OH I watched that the other day, SUCH a god gilm :D haha xxxxxxx

omg melted freddo.. sounds so good! How many syns are freddos? what have you done ;P

OH I watched that the other day, SUCH a god gilm :D haha xxxxxxx

They're 5 syns each, they are amazing melted.... honestly do try it, you could even put some mini marshmallows (if you like them) on top for a proper sweet treat, think they are around half a syn each! xxxx

Back