Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Wow that has gone so quick! X

I know. She'll be 1 before I know it lol :( x

You won't believe how quick it goes to her being 1! Bless ya, how is she sleeping and stuff? Xx

You won't believe how quick it goes to her being 1! Bless ya, how is she sleeping and stuff? Xx

It's up and down really, some nights she's great and some nights she's not... it could be much worse though. Although last night I stupidly decided to change her nappy on my bed that I'd just changed with fresh linen and she pooed all over it lol! I couldn't be mad though, she's amazing!
How are you and Maisie? Can't believe she is 1!!! xx

Also I'm so sorry I've been behind on your diaries, I've not had much time the past few weeks but I am reading!! x

It's ok don't worry! Pahaha so funny bless ya! I am praying for Maisie to poo ATM she's not been for a couple of days, the joys of parenting hey!! X

It's ok don't worry! Pahaha so funny bless ya! I am praying for Maisie to poo ATM she's not been for a couple of days, the joys of parenting hey!! X

Oh dear, I dread to think what it will be like when she does finally go!! lol x

Date went well on Tuesday, we're off on another one tomorrow but it's a day date so I'm bringing Lucy along with me which will be fun :)
I really like him and it might be too early to say but I can see it going somewhere... fingers crossed :)
He brought the most amazing flowers along with him on Tuesday night, they smelt lovely and I really wasn't expecting it :)

My little girl is a month and 2 days old now, she's doing so well and I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm now into the 12's (just about) so I'm getting closer to target. Breastfeeding is going great and I'm actually really enjoying it as it's a great way for me to bond with her too - sometimes I just find myself staring at her for ages as I can't quite believe I gave birth to her :)

x

We're good thanks :) It was a lovely day :) x

Currently googling ways to get a baby to sleep faster lol, she's been so lively and awake for aaages. I'd hoped a day out would have tired her out but evidently it's had the opposite effect!
Someone send help and some zzzzz's please!! xx

Aww bless ya, I hope she went off in the end! Xx

Hi everyone! I don't know if any of you are still around or not but I am back :D
Lucy is now 2 and a half, I can't believe it!! I am now 10 stone ish (so 2 stone down from last time I was on here) me and Lucy's dad have now divorced.

I am back on the SW wagon again as yesterday I found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I haven't told any family but my boyfriend... I just want to shout it from the rooftops but it's so early. I'm so excited!!!! :) :) :) xxx

Last edited:
Oh wow congratulations Lola that's amazing news! I can't believe Lucy will be 3 next year, it only felt like yesterday that she was born. So happy for you xxx

Back