LONG DISTANCE RUNNING

billiebimbo

Hi I was wondering if anyone on here knows about quite high levels of exercise and the exante diet -
Presently I am running for 8 + miles in the morning and 4.5 miles in the evenings - I guess this is about 1200 calories in total in terms of calories burned.

I was on the total solutions but found that I couldn't contend with the severe hunger pangs and the sachets and bar alone. Thus far I am probably supplementing the total solutions with around 600 calories of Prawn or chicken salad with a couple of teaspoons of mayo - I am sticking to ketosis foods as stipulated by exante site.

However I would seriously appreciate any advice anyone could give me i terms of food and the exante diet and exercise balance - I am concerned that I will be using up 'tissue' as oppose fat and that I might be eating the wrong type of foods to support the running -

does anyone have any ideas or sites they could point me to? I am starting to feel fit and so far have lost 3.5 lb since combining food and TS - not sure about this week but am finding my food cravings building - have I come out of ketosis? or is it using so many calories?

Gosh why is this so confusing? ha ha

any advice would be very much appreciated
luv n hugs

Bills xxx

Given the amount of exercise you are doing and the very few cals you are eating, perhaps a chat with a personal trainer/ nutritionist would be wise. I can imagine many average dieters would be burning 1200 kcals a day....you probably need some expert advice. Good luck with everything.

Back