Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Long Life Milk = YUCK!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kelly_charman, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. kelly_charman

kelly_charman Member

I really don't like long life milk but my colleagues insist on using it for our teas and coffees at work lol. I am guessing I can't use it as part of my Healthy Extra A which I normally do with the milk in my tea, so can anyone tell me the syn value for long life skimmed milk x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesca

Jesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm with you, it's disgusting!

4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Long life milk should be fine to use as a Healthy Extra A choice...all that's happened to the milk is that it's been heated to a higher temp than normal pasteurised milk, but for a shorter amount of time. UHT milk has as much calcium as normal milk, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be used as a HexA choice :) xx

5. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    But I agree...it's horrible!! Could you take in some normal milk measured out into a bottle for you and put it in the fridge? xx

6. kelly_charman

kelly_charman Member

Oh that's great thanks my mind is at rest now that I know it's near enough the same as "normal" milk. I will use it as my Healthy Extra A then :) Thanks!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.