long term plans? what do you think

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by louisa26, 6 January 2008 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

I am at the moment thinking of getting down to 15st then ttc. then after breastfeeding go on maybe 790/1000 plan so i can get down to 10/11st?

is this possible or do you think i should loose more before ttc. you never know by the time i get prg i might of got to 10/11st but for the ttc part i was thinking 15ish st.

also my parents live in spain and mum said yesterday if i loose 10st by oct she will pay for my flight. because i told her on average its around a stone a month, oct - 10 month = 10st ... another incentive :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Do you have to go up the plans if you are TTC or can you still SS. Good on your mum for giving you such a great incentive.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Lou

Best advice when trying to conceive should come from your GP, pop along once you have lost a few stones and ask for his/her advice.

5. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

I agree i'd see what your GP says :)
  6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    With flights go on skyscanner . Yes you need something to set your sights on ... Thats a great one . :)
  7. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    Just PM'd you.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.