Long time no see...

BrittW

Timelord
Hey everyone!
Not sure if there is anyone still on here who I used to know. (Originally I was QualityBrittany!)
I am now the heaviest I have EVER been in my entire life. It's so depressing.
I'm going back to group on Tuesday night and thought I'd get my feet firmly back under the table here again!

So what's different?
I'm married now. Got married November last year!
I now run my own cake decorating business and baking blog. She Who Bakes... (So I'm constantly around cakes, bakes and treats! Joy!)
I'm happy with most aspects in my life, except my weight. As usual. This site was a safe haven for me a few years ago and I'm hoping I can come back to open arms once again!

So that's me, come say hi. I don't bite. :p

*waves* Hi Britt! :)

Hiya and welcome back. Congratulations on getting married and starting a new business x
This is my second week restarting sw after having a baby and piling all the weight i lost back on! Goodluck for your weightloss journey x

Heyy :)
Welcome back x

I remember you as well! I also went away and got wed and am back for more!

Best of luck with your journey this time around xx

Hi Britt,
I'm pretty new to this site, only really ever looked before not posted much.
I'm starting SW tomorrow from home as have heard good things and have got all the stuff from when I joined a few years ago but didn't do the diet for more than a week!
I'm getting bigger by the week at the moment and desperately need to do something about it. I'd like to lose 10lb before xmas as I know what I'm like and if I don't get on track I'll easily gain a stone by the festive season!
I hope your SW journey goes well and we can all keep each other motivated.
Good luck

Jo x

:)

I love how everyone is so welcoming when you have a "blip", I always end up back on MMs xx

Ahh thanks guys. I'm spending the next few days getting back into the swing of things so I can go back to group on Tuesday evening ready and roaring to go.
I'm going to Zumba tonight! Lol! xo

oh my gosh Brittany! Welcome! But arghhh at your website with your beautiful gingerbread house.
You'll have to start coming up with some low syn treats for us!!!

Back