Long time reader, first time poster. ..

madhats

well not really :) signed up to slimming world today and found this site while googling. Im married with 3 children and married to 1. The weight has been going on since our firstborn 7years ago... well no actually when hubby and I met 13 years ago. I was always tall and bigger than my school mates but still only a sz14 in high school. My hubby is over 6ft and 100kgs so I guess ive always fed him up thinking I need the same portion but alas I dont. Fast forward 10yrs and 3 children. I'm now 30 and dont want to stay like this. Been pretty food since Christmas, lost around 5kgs, watching portions, stopping cola, thinking before eating etc so deeling more in control. Hubby has a serious sweet tooth and will get treats most nights and its hard to say no. I was doing exercise but put on weight (muscle heavier than fat I know) but slowly getting cardiac fit.
I get very tired and live in an environment where im very restricted, dont leave home often, dont drive myself etc

hope to chat with some of you x

Hiya :) I've started slimming world today. Have done it in the past but put the weight back on so this time is the last time. I get out the house a lot I work and am studying and try to go to the gym at least 4 times a week. I am cardiac fit but I have around 2.5 stone to lose :( I feel good today though. Like I can put it all behind me and get back onto it xxx

welcome madhats.

xx

I browsed the forum for ages & have only recently started posting, this site is great! Good luck :)

Hiya!

I been on slimming world since February. I am not actually a member, my other half is so I steal her material and keep to the diet with her. I am also a long time reader and this is actually my first post!!!!

This forum is full of useful slimming information, hope to see you around!

Back