Longest time on TFR Diet

misspiggy123

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask what is the maximum time span for one to stay on this diet?
It will be six months for me , towards the end of February
I was thinking of stretching it out to maybe the end of March,
Any advice will be Appreciated .
I am worried , I do not want to damage myself in the process of losing weight.
Saying that I am very fearful of letting go of this diet .
Kind Regards
A very scared and confused
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im due to pick my first week up tomorrow and will proberly start tuesday depending on what time of day i can get there. It does make me wander too how long is safe to stay on it.

Whats kept you going so long? Im worried ill struggle xx

Im due to pick my first week up tomorrow and will proberly start tuesday depending on what time of day i can get there. It does make me wander too how long is safe to stay on it.

Whats kept you going so long? Im worried ill struggle xx

Hi LilMissCupcake,
I hope you all the success on your LT journey.
What kept me going was , that I came to a point in my life , that I wanted some self control back.
I became sick of the summer feeling of not being able to walk due to chaffing .
And my health was not in good shape.
I have my son to care for who has an heart condition , and I wanted to be healthy for him , so that I could look after him.
I have yo-yo dieted for some time and this is the first time I feel in control, and I could not have done any of this without this forum and the great support I get each time I post a question or a concern.

I hope that helps.
I believe it has to come from within and not just a quick fix but rather a change for life.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Thanks MissPiggy,

I have never bothered about weightloss before as never cared what people think but now im feeling unconfortable in myself so i want to do something about. I hope that alone is enough will power x

Thanks MissPiggy,

I have never bothered about weightloss before as never cared what people think but now im feeling unconfortable in myself so i want to do something about. I hope that alone is enough will power x

Hi LilMissCupcake,
I believe it has to come from within.
That's the best motivation .
I hope you all the best.
Keep in touch
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi misspiggy. I read here that lipotrim advises a maximum of 6 months. Ill email them today , see what they say, then let you guys know straight away

Hello there again .
Just came off the phone with a rep from the lipotrim. She was very adamant that you can do lipotrim for as long as you want. The 6 month theory isn't something that they advocate. She also said they have nothing to do with any forums, lol. So there you go guys. Do it as long as you want.

Hello there again .
Just came off the phone with a rep from the lipotrim. She was very adamant that you can do lipotrim for as long as you want. The 6 month theory isn't something that they advocate. She also said they have nothing to do with any forums, lol. So there you go guys. Do it as long as you want.

Hi BIGTsmalt,
Thank you for your efforts and advice.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hello there again .

Thanks for finding that out BIGTsmallt. It's nice to put your mind at rest when you're planning on doing it for a few more months.

I'm hoping to be here for about ten months, but will probably include 2/3 refeed weeks if I need too, just to keep my motivation up. Seems a long time, but in the scheme of things, it's not really!

Good luck all x

Back