• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

loo dilema!!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi, I struggled the first 2 weeks and took senekot, I found fibre clear made me worse and since I stopped that I have been going once a week all by myself lol :)

Becca
Probably my sick (or misguided) sense of humour but for a minute wondered what the little man at the end of your signature was chomping on LOL - if it helps to know I am struggling like you.
N
x

louizekj

Silver Member
Hi guys! Your allowed to take Dulcolax too. Always worked for me when i've had a problem. Takes between 6 to 12 hours to work. If its your first time using it just take and if still having problems take 2!xx

Louize - what about dulcoease? i have some of that in the cupboard already, do you know if thats ok to take?

niki - i think im going to have to change my signature now lol, or everytime i look at it im going to have an unpleasent thought lol.
xx

louizekj

Silver Member
Louize - what about dulcoease? i have some of that in the cupboard already, do you know if thats ok to take?

niki - i think im going to have to change my signature now lol, or everytime i look at it im going to have an unpleasent thought lol.
xx
Yep i know some people on here take Dulcoease so you can definately give that a try hun, it might help!xx

fab thanks
xx

Steer clear from fibreclear, it did nothing for me. I have managed to go to the toilet today after a senna but its the first time in 13 days and it was not pain free...I'm drinking loads of water though