loo dilema!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by beccamckecca, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok sorry all for bringing this up but i havent been to the loo since i started lt and its my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, is this normal? also does anyone no anything im allowed to take to help?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    your allowed senocot. you might want to get fibreclear from the pharmasist as it is supposed to help in that department!

4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I struggled the first 2 weeks and took senekot, I found fibre clear made me worse and since I stopped that I have been going once a week all by myself lol :)

5. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol.fair enough!i thought it FC was meant to make you "go".lol. never mind me its early on a sunday mornin!!lol!

6. niki2009

niki2009 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.58%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    Becca
    Probably my sick (or misguided) sense of humour but for a minute wondered what the little man at the end of your signature was chomping on LOL - if it helps to know I am struggling like you.
    N
    x

7. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys! Your allowed to take Dulcolax too. Always worked for me when i've had a problem. Takes between 6 to 12 hours to work. If its your first time using it just take and if still having problems take 2!xx

8. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Louize - what about dulcoease? i have some of that in the cupboard already, do you know if thats ok to take?

niki - i think im going to have to change my signature now lol, or everytime i look at it im going to have an unpleasent thought lol.
    xx

9. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep i know some people on here take Dulcoease so you can definately give that a try hun, it might help!xx

10. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    fab thanks
    xx

11. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Been on this diet for a while now and am only going once a week! Sorry to be so graphic but it's great to have a clear out!! I feel so much lighter afterwards LOL x

12. bitbot

bitbot Full Member

Steer clear from fibreclear, it did nothing for me. I have managed to go to the toilet today after a senna but its the first time in 13 days and it was not pain free...I'm drinking loads of water though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.