LoobieLou1983 Weekly Weigh Ins

LoobieLou1983

Meant to update on Tuesday but not had access to a computer since...

So I attended after having a week where I would say I stuck to it 95% of the time (only time I didn't stick to it was when I had a few glasses of wine at a comedy club and went over my syns).

So in my first week I have lost 7lbs...really pleased.

Great start and left me with the motivation to continue having a great second week.

:D

xx

2nd weigh in and lost 1lb. Bit disappointing considering I've stuck to it 100%.

8lbs off in total xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've lost 3 and a half pounds, so 11 and a half in 3 weeks =) Can't complain at that, maybe I should get tonsillitis more often lol xx

Gained half a pound this week...did expect to gain more so can't complain. Don't have a drunken night planned for this week so I should be okay going forward lol xx

Well done!! And what an amazing total loss for so few weeks :) you must feel very proud xx

Thank you Lou =) Great name btw =) I've lost another 2lb this week, so 13lb in total xx

You're welcome and well done. :D I've just restarted SW after a long break so really hoping for a good loss on Monday!! Xxx

You're welcome and well done. :D I've just restarted SW after a long break so really hoping for a good loss on Monday!! Xxx

You will have to keep us updated =) Good luck xx

3lb off this week, happy days xx

Another 1lb off this week. Wasn't expecting it but I will take it xx

So I was poorly last week and didn't get weighed and had a few comfort days of just eating crap...I missed weigh in last week as I couldn't face it. Got weighed today expecting a gain and ive lost 4lbs! And got my 1 and a half stone award =D xx

Back