Look what I got.........

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
4_stone.jpg

Whoop!! I am so excited - only lost half a pound each week for last couple of weeks but got there in the end!!

Also, there were a couple of newbies in the class tonight and they came up to me at the end and were asking me questions and saying how they would love to lose 4 stone in a year! Feel really proud now!

Thanks all for your kind words and support!

xx

:D well done. it really makes the slow weeks worth it. good on ya! xx

well done!!! you deserve to feel so proud x

Congrats. I have been between 2.5 and 3 stone for nearly 8 weeks. I yo-yo between then. I only need 4lb now but each time I get so close I gain. Its been a long hard 7 months and I do feel like giving up but I know deep down if I do I will balloon and re-gain this 2 stone 10lb I have lost. Does anyone else ever feel like this. For the first 5 months or so i never gained, lost every week and now its gain, lose, gain, lose. I so want to reach this next milestone but I am not sure how....I would love to be as fab as all you!!!

Great losses!!!!!!

Becs, having lost the grand total of 1lb over the past four weeks :sign0007:I am having a back to basics week where I just eat the foods that I ate in the first few weeks of SW where I still had my goodie two shoes on. Have you still got food diaries for those weeks? I hope its going to work because I have had this pound on elastic for far too long now ....

Thanks all.

To all those who are stuck - just keep plodding along. If you are really struggling go back to basics. Plan and write everything down - the hard work will pay off eventually!

xx

That's fantastic, go you.

I hope to have one of those shinys one day too!

Oh well done - fantastic achievement! I wonder what slows us down so much at this stage ... I'm perilously close to my 4 stone too but it seems to be taking an eternity to get to!

Oo - I am one of those newbies who is in awe! Just a pipe dream, so wonderful to see someone make it. Well done on your consistent efforts. A sticker to be proud of..... :))

Yay!! Well done! :D

Becs, having lost the grand total of 1lb over the past four weeks :sign0007:I am having a back to basics week where I just eat the foods that I ate in the first few weeks of SW where I still had my goodie two shoes on. Have you still got food diaries for those weeks? I hope its going to work because I have had this pound on elastic for far too long now ....

Hi,

Your right. I will get my food diary's out. Was losing well at first. Now stuck. Got down to needing 1.5lb for my 3 stone award and gained 1.5lb need 4lb still!!

Weigh in tomorrow so we will see, just makes you feel crap and it makes me cry! :-(

Back