• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Look what I got.........

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon

Whoop!! I am so excited - only lost half a pound each week for last couple of weeks but got there in the end!!

Also, there were a couple of newbies in the class tonight and they came up to me at the end and were asking me questions and saying how they would love to lose 4 stone in a year! Feel really proud now!

Thanks all for your kind words and support!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
:D well done. it really makes the slow weeks worth it. good on ya! xx

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
well done!!! you deserve to feel so proud x

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Congrats. I have been between 2.5 and 3 stone for nearly 8 weeks. I yo-yo between then. I only need 4lb now but each time I get so close I gain. Its been a long hard 7 months and I do feel like giving up but I know deep down if I do I will balloon and re-gain this 2 stone 10lb I have lost. Does anyone else ever feel like this. For the first 5 months or so i never gained, lost every week and now its gain, lose, gain, lose. I so want to reach this next milestone but I am not sure how....I would love to be as fab as all you!!!

Great losses!!!!!!

Becs, having lost the grand total of 1lb over the past four weeks :sign0007:I am having a back to basics week where I just eat the foods that I ate in the first few weeks of SW where I still had my goodie two shoes on. Have you still got food diaries for those weeks? I hope its going to work because I have had this pound on elastic for far too long now ....

Wow well done! You should be really proud :party0011: xx

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Thanks all.

To all those who are stuck - just keep plodding along. If you are really struggling go back to basics. Plan and write everything down - the hard work will pay off eventually!

xx

chris_s

Less of a man each day
That's fantastic, go you.

I hope to have one of those shinys one day too!

Oh well done - fantastic achievement! I wonder what slows us down so much at this stage ... I'm perilously close to my 4 stone too but it seems to be taking an eternity to get to!

Oo - I am one of those newbies who is in awe! Just a pipe dream, so wonderful to see someone make it. Well done on your consistent efforts. A sticker to be proud of..... :))

:wow::talk017:

well done u ..... fantastic weightloss i hope i can do as well :)

Yay!! Well done! :D

becks201003

I will achieve 10 stone!!
Becs, having lost the grand total of 1lb over the past four weeks :sign0007:I am having a back to basics week where I just eat the foods that I ate in the first few weeks of SW where I still had my goodie two shoes on. Have you still got food diaries for those weeks? I hope its going to work because I have had this pound on elastic for far too long now ....
Hi,

Your right. I will get my food diary's out. Was losing well at first. Now stuck. Got down to needing 1.5lb for my 3 stone award and gained 1.5lb need 4lb still!!

Weigh in tomorrow so we will see, just makes you feel crap and it makes me cry! :-(