Look what I made today :) My updated photo ;)

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Not gunna go into detail because last time I did, the thread turned into some kinda attacking ground but basically I've had a naughty few days!!

Anyway, today I WILL be back on track and I have assembled some photos that I took since the beginning to keep me on track :D They have a big difference if i say so myself :rolleyes:

errrrrrrrm hope this works

January08.jpg

Claire you look bloody amazing!!!! What a difference, you should be so happy --- you look so much happier in the last photo and that's lovely to see.

Also, if it does go bad and you have a blip or several blips then you can and should write on here about it - that is what this place is for. We're not all perfect all of the time but we do our best and that's what matters.

Not gunna go into detail because last time I did, the thread turned into some kinda attacking ground but basically I've had a naughty few days!!

Anyway, today I WILL be back on track and I have assembled some photos that I took since the beginning to keep me on track :D They have a big difference if i say so myself :rolleyes:

AWww, don't worry about that last thread hon....that was just someone who has a rather militant attitude and she was the only one who felt that way - the rest of the thread was in your defense. ;) So you post away and say whatever you need to say. :)

Great pics - thanks for sharing!! Your are definately changing!!!:)

Wow, massive difference! (and i agree with BL on the other topic, although i didnt post cos it was a full blown argument by the time i read it!)

Congrats hun, just keep swimming xxxx

Wow, fab Claire.
Please do post, if it means we can help you, then please, please do.
Just ignore any silliness.
If we have detail we can maybe help you see where you can change what you do next time.

Claire where has that chubby girl gone. You look amazing. Well done:)

Wow wow wow, I cannot believe the difference in just 11 weeks, theres me feeling p**ed off because of how long it is going to take and then I see your pics and now I am all smiles again because your progress is amazing! Well done you :)

What a fantastic difference, you must be chuffed to ickle bits!! Well done you should be justifiably proud!

Georgie
xx

Wow wow wow, I cannot believe the difference in just 11 weeks, theres me feeling p**ed off because of how long it is going to take and then I see your pics and now I am all smiles again because your progress is amazing! Well done you :)

I still have 8 stone to go!!But yes, it shifts quickly when u do it properly :p good luck, it will take u no time x

What a change! What an inspiration! Keep going Claire and keep thinking of how you will look in another 11 weeks!

Wow Claire how great are you already looking.
Well done!!

BTW I work round the corner from you give me a holler if you fancy going for a expensive drink of sparkling water :)

I am a mind reader LOL

You mentioned on one of your posts you work near London Bridge. I hope I am right my mind was not all there in my first two weeks. :D

I work near Bank.

I am a mind reader LOL

You mentioned on one of your posts you work near London Bridge. I hope I am right my mind was not all there in my first two weeks. :D

I work near Bank.

haha!! Yep ur right!!... although i have just been promoted and may be moving to croydon ;) I work on a fire station so maybe we can go for a water at my work and i can introduce u to my workmates haha!! :cool:

Back