Look what I've now got to keep my mind off of eating!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369896882.028915.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369896941.292358.jpg

He was found in the bins in the car park of my work and with no mother to be found and I couldn't resist him!!

He's only 5 weeks so we are hand feeding him kitten milk but he's also been eating some solid high fat and high protein kitten food the vet gave us!!

Haven't slept hardly at all last night cus the little turd was meowing all night so I kept having to give it cuddles lol

Chelly...he is so so cute:kitty:

Aw he's gorgeous. I love kittens. My cat was a rescue kitten too.

He's so cute reminds me of mine when we first got him, tabbys have great personalities x

Oh my he is a cutie! What's he called. You can tell by my user name I've a bit of a thing for a wee kitty! ;-)

Charlie & Buttons <3
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370200051.056870.jpg

Aww yours is lovely too!!

I've called him Benson! He is sooo lovely! And he's finally coming out of his shell, loves to play and attack! Lol!
He's been sleeping in my room with me so I can feed him in the night if he needs anything, and I was woken up today by him pouncing on my face lol!

Benson! Adorable :) I rescued Buttons and his six siblings at five weeks old from a very cruel man, eventually re-homed his brothers and sisters but kept lil wee Buttony, who fit in the palm of my hand and slept inside my t-shirt, he's 7 now but still my baby ;-)

He is my first ever cat, ill admit I'm more of a dog person but I couldn't resist him and I love him to bits already! He ended up sleeping along the top of my pillow last night and I woke up with him sleeping in my hand where I must have tried to stroke him in my sleep and he just climbed on! Lol

hes huffing with me at the moment cus I caught him peeing on the bed and scolded him!! Lol! That's only his second accident though!! He's been using the litter tray brilliantly!

Wow, considering how little he is, two accidents in 4 days is not bad at all. Awww I really want a kitten now *sniff*

I really love dogs too, but I think deep down I'm a cat person. I went for a walk the other day with a friend of mine (haven't known each other very long) and there was a beautiful cat in someone's driveway. And I was, as usual, on my knees straight away cooing over that pretty cat and with a voice that expressed unadulterated disappointment, my friend said:"So you're a cat person!" It made me laugh so much.

I have a dog and a cat and love them both. However I get asked all the time why I keep putting cat pictures and cartoons on facebook!

I have a dog and a cat and love them both. However I get asked all the time why I keep putting cat pictures and cartoons on facebook!

Me too Lynne. Adore my wee doggie and puss-cat. Love my children too but the pets don't answer back or ask for money! Lol

Very true!

How bad is it that I was crying on the way to work today cus I was worried about leaving him??? Lol

Here's some more pics lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370342698.714591.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370342742.975581.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370342779.022558.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1370342803.550148.jpg

Yes I wrap him up and nurse him to sleep lol

He's gorgeous, so cute Chelly. He's obviously also worked well in keeping your mind off eating!

Isn't he??

What do the car experts think? Will he be long haired or short haired?

Back