Step 1 Sole Source Looking Ahead

Hi Everyone,

I've been on and off the CD wagon for the last 12 months, off more than on I hasten to add.
My appointment with my CDC is booked for tomorrow night and I've had a look at the scales and I'm disgusted with myself, the heaviest I've been.
I never struggle during the day when doing Cambridge although I do struggle with water intake as my work gets in the way, but then I get home and I'm tempted by the bf who shops daily for carb loaded junk food. I then fall off the wagon and top it off with a glass of wine.

As much as bf says he'll support I know he won't so I'm going to have to dig deep for some will power.

All tips greatly welcomed and I'll update tomorrow with my official figures!

Charmed x

I'm the heaviest I've been (I think, I may have been heavier in my teens but my mum would never have scales in the house) at 13.13 and started properly today! Hoping to be 11.7 by Christmas. Good luck, this forum is so amazing for moral support :) xx

I'm the heaviest I've been (I think, I may have been heavier in my teens but my mum would never have scales in the house) at 13.13 and started properly today! Hoping to be 11.7 by Christmas. Good luck, this forum is so amazing for moral support :) xx

Good luck, I've struggled today with a headache I can't shake!

How is everyone getting on today?

Charmed xx

Yeah I had a headache today too - took 6 paracetamol through the day but it was still lingering. Day 2 done, 100%!

How about you? Hope your head feels better soon xx

I hate weekends.....must be strong as it's my weigh in tomorrow xx

Think of the great 1st loss and you will stay on track.
Less than 24hr till your weigh in and then you will be feeling great ! ! !

Thank you Angelupnorth.
I've had a disastrous day, first had vegetable soup, yuk, yuk, yuk! Threw it away it was horrible.
Tonight I thought I would try mint chocolate mousse using the mix a mousse powder, found the texture horrible it felt like there were bits in if!

Does black coffee count towards your water intake? If not I've failed at that also. Let's hope tomorrow it's all worth it.

Thank you Angelupnorth.
I've had a disastrous day, first had vegetable soup, yuk, yuk, yuk! Threw it away it was horrible.
Tonight I thought I would try mint chocolate mousse using the mix a mousse powder, found the texture horrible it felt like there were bits in if!

Does black coffee count towards your water intake? If not I've failed at that also. Let's hope tomorrow it's all worth it.

ahhhhh never, it's not good if your having to throw stuff away as you will be missing out on the nutrients, fingers crossed you find products you like soon.

I'm 99.9 % sure coffee does count for the water, I count my green tea and stuff so I'm sure you will be fine.

Good luck with weigh in and be sure to let us know straight way how much you lose x

Woohoo 6lb off and info the 13's.

Really pleased as I've usually given up by now. Here's to week 2, I know week 2 is notoriously harder in terms of seeing a big loss but I'm hoping for at least 4lb's!

Hi everyone,

We'll had my weigh in last night and lost 5lbs so that makes 11lb in two weeks. Really happy and food is no longer controlling me. Don't get me wrong I miss it but I'm not hungry and I feel like even if I could eat I do not have the need to devour everything in sight.

Happy, happy, happy

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Back