Looking for a 12 week buddy ????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi Im doing my ww plan in 12 week stages Ive completed my first 12 weeks my next one started yesterday.

I have a target of average loss of 1.5lbs per week

the next 12 weeks will be from
    w,c 24/5/10 to 16/8/10 w,e
    Im aiming at 18lbs lost.

To be a 12 week buddy Im looking for someone who will pm at least 2 times weekly to see how we are doing plan wise,to have n their mind its your plan for life and who will add it to their signature that you commit to being a 12 week buddy,thats all really just extra one to one support.

Thanks xx;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Oh well looks like I'm aloner xx
  4. lizanne

lizanne Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    lm willing to be ur 12 week buddy only thing is lm away for 3 weeks in july and wont b near a pc
  5. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ill be your buddy mrs :) i want to be at goal in 12 weeks which is 20lbs off, but my WL will slow down soon so will need support.

only thing is, i dont eat my points every day, i save loads and eat what i want on a friday. if this is a problem for you just say? xx
  6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi thats great,thats ok thanks xx

Hi great you have done super ,it doesnt matter how or when you have them its working I just thought it be good to have a buddy,we can be the 3 musketters ;) xx
  7. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Im here, probably not much use cos slow loser but im willing to give 12 weeks ago, i mean i started when you did and you done great so far, just wish i can carry on now that a hugh weight been lifted (on fatfighters) so im raring to go, im so desparate to lose this fat :)
  8. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi Jacqui of course and you can do this ,forget about me and my losses as I have yoyoed badly for 22 years,just take this as new and forget whats gone before.

Just think in 12 weeks you could have 1.5 stones off extra :) lizanne has started The 3 Musketters thread so join just daily write what what you plan to do how you feel and if you need support,pm each other and get this done :)

So from this week we are focused and if we struggle shout at each other hey xxx
  9. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Meeee! I have about 13 weeks until my wedding dress arrives so it would really keep me focused!
  10. Mollysmum

Mollysmum Full Member

Can I join? Ive got 31lb left to lose to goal. Ive been consistent with losing since joining but I have a few 'occasions' coming up and I dont want to lose my direction totally. I dont struggle at all on weight watchers, I LOVE it!! But I am enjoying being in the xmas challenge, I think this would be good too.
  11. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi guys yessss great more the merrier :)
    there is a post The three Musketters that's the support thread for each other thanks for joining xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.