Looking for a buddy, 18st and going down

Bron

Silver Member
Hi

Im looking for a ww buddy, I joined a group two weeks ago on my own, leader very friendly but I would love a buddy here to accompany me on my journey down through the zones, any one willing to be an online friend?

I'm a fat unfit 50 year old who is really frightened that if I don't get my weight under control this time I never will.

I have been a yo yo dieter for years but now my joints ache, I get breathless easy and I feel so ugly.
I hope there is someone there ready to be a buddy so we can support each other

good luck to of all you

Hi

Im looking for a ww buddy, I joined a group two weeks ago on my own, leader very friendly but I would love a buddy here to accompany me on my journey down through the zones, any one willing to be an online friend?

I'm a fat unfit 50 year old who is really frightened that if I don't get my weight under control this time I never will.

I have been a yo yo dieter for years but now my joints ache, I get breathless easy and I feel so ugly.
I hope there is someone there ready to be a buddy so we can support each other

good luck to of all you

Hello and Welcome Bron :) You should start a diary on here, I've found it a really useful tool in my first week,you don't only get one buddy, you get lots! If you like to read and subscribe to mine it's called 'Hello from UKSerena' Good Luck Sweetie you can do this. X

Back