Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Looking for a CDC in Canary Wharf/City

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by The Minx, 31 May 2007 Social URL.

1. The Minx

The Minx Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can anyone help? Is there a CDC who covers Canary Wharf where I seem to spend most of my life chained to a desk?

Have been going to a local CDC but takes ages to get to her and I don't find her very inspiring - I seem to know more than she does about Cambridge - all gleaned from this fabulous site I hasten to add!

Any suggestions gratefully received. Tried searching the Cambridge site but nothing doing.

The Minx
    (Not feeling very minxy at the moment - neeeed a CDC urgently!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Have you tried the website or phoned the free phone number 0800 161412?

CDC

4. The Minx

The Minx Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Does the phone number have more CDCs listed than on the website as have already trawled that!

Minx

5. sim94

I've heard not everyone advertises on the website.

6. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    My apologies - I thought I was being helpful. For the record, Trixie isn't one of my downliners, so there's nothing in it for me!

7. The Minx

The Minx Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Lesly I will give Trixie a call.

Didn't quite get the touting for business comment. I asked a question I thought was relevant to this site - didn't mean to cause offence!

To be honest, if a CDC takes the time to use the forum and give free advice I don't have a problem if they do 'tout' - in a non-aggressive manner. I would prefer to speak to someone who is recommended by this site as I have been a lurker for over a year and have found it invaluable.

Minx

8. sim94

My comment wasn't meant to affend anyone, I just remember reading somewhere that we must not use forum to get customers. Thought I'd meation it cause wouldn't want a fellow CDC to get into trouble.

CDC

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.