Looking for a diet buddy

thatsnotmyname

Hi! I'm starting TS tomorrow and looking for a diet buddy. got about 50lbs to lose but would be great to pair/group up with others who have similar stats as me! :eek:

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

xx

Hey, my stats are pretty similar. Good luck tomorrow, let me know how you get on. Tomorrow is start of week 2 for me but I'm away with work so can't weigh in :(

Hi Amber yes we do have similar stats. Good luck for this week. I'm prepared for today. Got my decaf tea and coffee and my packs in plain sight at home so need to go into any cupboards. Also got rid of almost all the food in my house. My poor OH!

Hope you manage this week and I'm sure you'll have a great loss. I'm planning on weighing every 8 days so I have a real week gap in between

X

Hi Amber - how's it going so far?

Hi

I unfortunately do not have the same stats but am looking for a buddy too? I have about 70 pounds to lose

Sarah
xx

Quackered you are a similar weight to me hun - am on day 4 -

Sarah
xx

Hi every1 i am looking for a diet buddy as well.Im on day 5 of TS i am enjoying it so far.I have 56lbs to loss and would really like a diet buddy/buddys so we can all support each other and track each others progress.We all know no matter how hard we try we all have some down days and need picking up so i think a diet buddy or two would really help with the journey.Any way any1 who wants to hook up give me a shout i have a couple of threads i have posted on here at the begginging of the week under new starter 03/09/2012.:)

Me me me lol! Am on day 4 and have 70 pounds to lose
xxx

Hi SDULAKE I see you are in Deryshire, I am in Derby. Would love to be diet buddies.

I am on day 3 currently... as like you have been enjoying it :)

Hi KLW20 my name is actually Steve lol and it is great that you want 2b diet buddys :).I live in Chesterfield so not that far from each other but i think our weight targets are a little different as i need to loss more weight than you lol but that is fine we can help support each other on our weight loss journey and see who else needs a buddy and support.I look forward to seeing your 1st weigh in and i bet you cant wait, i know i cant :).Anyway great to meet you and keep me posted, any problems you are facing let me know and i will see if i can help, after all we are all after the same results.

Hi Steve, Im Kim.

Would love to hear about your journey so hopefully we can stay in touch.

Good luck with the first weigh in. Please let me know how you get on :)

HI
sorry to butt in but how do you get your weight loss ticker to show on profile/pic, I have been faffing around for ages!

Sarah

Hi Sarah you go to your settings and edit your signature and you need to choose the bbcode as input mode when adding it.If you use weight loss ticker when you have completed all your stats if give you the different input codes so you simply copy it and paste it into your signature box.Hope this helps :)

Choose bb code as input mode? Huh? am lost!!!

I have completed my ticker thing online but lost on the input codes?

Sorry....

Think I may have done it?
xx

yay I have - thank you thank you - do I need to update it now online every week? xxx

Yes you should have been given the option to input a password and below that a http address which you save to your favouries/bookmark and then each week just update it and it will automatically show on here, if you did not save the http like i didnt 1st time round just go back into weigh ticker again and fill out your stats again and remember to put a password in and save http address which i think is below your password as it is unique to each user so you can automatically update it.Hope that is not too long winded lol and helps :)

Yup it certainly does thank you, sorry to be such a pain xx

Back