Looking for a fab dress

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anne-Marie, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi folks - help needed - looking for a flattering dress for Christmas. Size 16/18 (more comfortable 18 I think!). Bust is 38E so V-neck is more flattering. Tend to cover tops of my arms .. Would like to be daring and ditch black. Any ideas?:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

New look have some fab dresses at the mo. i tried on a gorgous pink/black one. it was strapless though but it looked gorg size 18 it was! it was 55euro :)

4. Blueeyes26

Blueeyes26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I've heard M&S are doing 20% off everything (instore).
    It is either Thursday 20th or Thurs 27th (of November) - I think all dresses & party wear may be 40% off - I'm not sure.

Mini likes this.
  5. AllyKat

AllyKat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slinning World
    Ooooh will have to look out for that at M+S!

Debenhams have 25% off everything for the next 3 days and they have some lovely dresses.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i checky the new look site for the dress but it didnt seem to be on it :( damm it

7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

new look have a fab dress in atm, they have it in red, black, blue and purple, i worse the blue one with black tights and a waist belt and i have to admit it looked good and i am an 18, as for my arms i dont like mine out either, but i fake tanned them (quite well) and they looked much better :)

i hope ya find ya fab dress n i hope u have a lovely time

xxx

8. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have you checked out Bravissimo, they do THE best clothes for big boobed girlies and their dresses are lovely :) The 16 really super curvy fits me, just ;) but they do 18's too :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.