Looking for buddies

Maybride2011

Hey everyone,

Ive been doing WW on and off since 2007 and im back again and back for good and i just wondered if there is anyone out there either doing the discover plan or of simular statistics that would wanna buddie up :) Always good to have some extra support and to share diaries etc :) xxx

Hya,

im doing pro points not discover plan, but I'll still be your buddy if you want, well done so far on loosing so much, good luck with everything

Julia

Hey Hun,

That's cool! Thank you? How are you doing on your journey so far? I'm on phone so can't see stats. Do u have a diary? Xxx

Hya,

I started begining january at 211 and now i'm 202, last week I stayed the same but I was expecting that as I had a busy weekend and didnt stay on track, I havnt started a food diary yet, have you?

Julia

Ooh what does 202 equate to I'm not up with these lbs malarki lol! I've been on and off since 2007 but really started in jan last year in time for my wedding :) yes Hun I've got a diary it's called the diary of a larger than life girl :) xx

Hya,

I was 15s 1 when I started and now I'm 14s6, congratulations on your wedding, I got married in 2008 while I was pregnant with my 3 child (but I had only found out just a few weeks before my wedding that I was pregant) and we announced it at the reception to let everyone know,

I have also yo yo'd for the last 5 years or so and havnt been under 14 stone for about 3 years, but I feel so determined this time that I will do it

Julia

julia75 said:
Hya,

I was 15s 1 when I started and now I'm 14s6, congratulations on your wedding, I got married in 2008 while I was pregnant with my 3 child (but I had only found out just a few weeks before my wedding that I was pregant) and we announced it at the reception to let everyone know,

I have also yo yo'd for the last 5 years or so and havnt been under 14 stone for about 3 years, but I feel so determined this time that I will do it

Julia

Wow what a wedding present triplets! Bet your guests were over the moon for you! We can do it spur each other on when the going gets tough!

I'm going away on Monday to centre parcs and I'm determined to say 100% so I'm gonna be in here alot :) xx

Kimboowee said:
Hey!

Im doing PP, I need to loose another 130lbs meeeehhhhhh!!!

Hey Hun

You can do it!! Anything is possible :) xx

Wow what a wedding present triplets! Bet your guests were over the moon for you! We can do it spur each other on when the going gets tough!

I'm going away on Monday to centre parcs and I'm determined to say 100% so I'm gonna be in here alot :) xx

Hya,

sorry my message was supposed to say 3rd child, I think I would pass out if I had found out I was having triplets, ha ha

have fun in centre parks

Julia

Hi girls

I am same weight as you too am here to buddy up aswell :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

julia75 said:
Hya,

sorry my message was supposed to say 3rd child, I think I would pass out if I had found out I was having triplets, ha ha

have fun in centre parks

Julia

Haha you and me both! Thanks Hun! When's your WI day? Xx

louiseb78 said:
Hi girls

I am same weight as you too am here to buddy up aswell :) x

Hey hun

More the merrier. So come on I think we should all tell our WW stories so far... :) xz

Hi, I'm starting WW Discover tomorrow, can I join you and be your buddy? I need all the support I can get. I did lose 2 stone but I have put back on about 12lbs. I'm also from Essex, from Leigh-on-Sea. I'm 44 and mum to two lovely girls aged 4 and 15. The youngest keeps me very busy but when I get stressed I eat so much, I binge and just can't stop myself. Hoping to stick to it this time.
Good luck to you all, Ruth​

Hi Ruth welcome and good luck :) x

ruth43 said:
Hi, I'm starting WW Discover tomorrow, can I join you and be your buddy? I need all the support I can get. I did lose 2 stone but I have put back on about 12lbs. I'm also from Essex, from Leigh-on-Sea. I'm 44 and mum to two lovely girls aged 4 and 15. The youngest keeps me very busy but when I get stressed I eat so much, I binge and just can't stop myself. Hoping to stick to it this time.
Good luck to you all, Ruth

Hi Ruth

Of course you can join us :) support is the best thing you can get so we can all be here for each other :)

Yay another essex gal :-D my neck of the woods :)

Good luck on your journey looking forward to finding out how you get on! :) xx

Does anyone have I diary on here? Mine is in the WW diary section diary of a larger than life girl :) xx

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Where about in Essex are you? I'm having to start tomorrow now as Tesco's cancelled my food delivery yesterday because of the snow, hoping it gets through today so I can start doing this properly tomorrow, i'm rareing to go!
Ruth

I'm in Bishop's Stortford, on the border with Essex! nice to meet you :)

ruth43 said:
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Where about in Essex are you? I'm having to start tomorrow now as Tesco's cancelled my food delivery yesterday because of the snow, hoping it gets through today so I can start doing this properly tomorrow, i'm rareing to go!
Ruth

Hey

Fingers crossed you got your delivery an your underway with your first day :) I'm in Chelmsford :) xx

Back