Looking for CD supplies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimzy, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. slimzy

slimzy New Member

Hiya guys,

I am looking for anyone who might have to be selling any lighter life or cambridge supplies, basically I am going away for a month and my CDC refused to sell me things up front :(
    Should anyone be able to help me out please contact me

Kind regards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you not have another CDC near you? Really providing you're paying in advance to I can't see why your CDC won't let you order in advance, I order mine a month at a time without a problem.
    Why do they say they can't do it?

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Did your CDC give a reason for not selling you CD products for your trip? We can supply up to 4 weeks worth at a time.

Tracey
    x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

id have another word to her. my cdc will let me buy 4weeks supply if i want need to

6. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    My CDC has sold me a month's worth at a time. As no one knows you (and we only have your word that you are actually allowed to do CD) I think you'll find it difficult to get the packs elsewhere. Sorry.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

and another thing my cdc said was why she could only give that amount was in case i was selling them and not sticking with it she would know by weighing me so..

8. slimzy

slimzy New Member

really? mine stated they are not usually allowed to sell so much in advance, could be the fact that I have recently restarted the died (been on it for about 3 weeks now, however had done CD about a year ago and lost 3 stone then) and maybe she isn't sure if i'm not gonna go and sell it for profit... I will have another word with her and try looking around for another one in my area in case she still does not agree (never actually considered contacting different one!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.