• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

looking for Go Lower buddies

Hi to anyone reading this!

Just wondered if many on here are following the Go Lower diet? Having tried and failed at many diets I decided to give this a go, and am now at the end of my 11th day. I haven't even felt like cheating which is a result in itself! Have lost 11.5 lbs so far and am really pleased with the results.

It would be great to chat with and get any hints/tips/support others could offer :)

Gemma x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vanda

plodding away
Hi Gemma

Am not following the plan myself but wanted to say well done for your weight loss. Now if I could only get mysef in gear!

Hi Gemma - if you havent already found it there is a thread of us here and also there is the GoLower Forums itself.

I'm on week 14 of the 20 week plan

See you around

Pit :)

Hi gemma

Good to hear from you. I'm following Go Lower. This is week 8 for me. So far have lost 1st 10lbs and feel great!

I never really believed that I could loose a stone a month - but I'm well on target for that!

If you have any problems please ask away, or speak to your personal consultant. I find mine really helpful.

Anyway, good luck and keep motivated and not hungry. Be a Looser.

xx

Hi Gemma, ive been doing Go Lower for a while now and its great, like you i have tried many diets before and decided to try this one and has worked a treat for me. Well done keep going