Looking for inspiration about to start SS AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shazzabiscuit, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

:wave_cry:HI Guys,
    Have been reading all your encouraging comments and was looking for a bit of inspiration. I started CD originally 6weeks ago and got off to a great start - then fell off the wagon and am finding it very hard to get back on!!!! When I stuck to ss it worked but now totally struggle with evening and weekends!!:sigh: How do you manage to keep focused, especially when there are sooo many temptations out there?? 1 of my daughter's had her birthday recently which of course means cake!! There is another birthday tomorrow:cry:! Please help, I so want to lose this weight!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    focus on your goal hun and drink lots of water! Good luck :)

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya hun

How about starting at a higher plan that will allow you a meal in the evenings and then working down to SS rather than going cold turkey?

Gxx

5. jillst

jillst Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hey buddy,
    come on it isn't so bad, so you blipped, get back now, you can do itxx

when i find it hard i do ss+, helps to have some food in your tum and losses are still good, give it a try, oh yeah though cake is not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

you hit the nail on the head there Shazza - think you have to want to lose the weight MORE than you want to have that bit of cake, toast, wine.....whatever !

try to focus on where you want to be, think of WHY you want to lose the weight - do you feel uncomfortable ? lack energy ? avoid social situations ? - anything really that changes you when you're carrying too much weight :)

and keep postin on here - u'll get loads of help and support.....

good luck with your re-start tomorrow - and remember you CAN DO THIS !!!

Debz xx

Last edited: 1 June 2008
  7. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

Thank you guys!! I do feel all of the above - uncomfortable, bloated etc etc!!! But having read how well you have all done is proof it really does work!! I am new to this forum stuff and am grateful for any/all your support!!!

8. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i started last october and im on a restart . i fell off thew wagon more times than you could ever believe and here i am again !!!! i have this picture in my head of a slim ish me in the summer ...... whats one or 2 months out of my llife now , so i can look like the person i want to be . i restarted last week on the 1200 plan , but i have no discipline aqnd couldnt portion my food properly , needlesss to say when i went back to my cdc 10 days later .... shocker no weight loss. i am now on day 2 ss. im starving, ive got a headache . but im not spending £40 a week to fail .well thats what i keep telling myself . so im going to give it everything this time , but i wont beat myself up if i do blip !!! because of my need to fill this hole in my face , ive got extra packs and my cdc told me if i wanted to have 4 or even 5 packs rather than a pack of crisps. yesterday i had 4 packs , and i got thru , today i have had 2 1/2 so far , but i chopped up a bar and have a nibble on a couple of pieces of that . i have just attempted another mix a mousse but the last one i tried was terrible so i threw it away . so tomorrow i will try 3 packs and see how i go . i also split my pack so i have smaller meals . my soup will do 2 mug fulls couple of hours apart .
    just give it your best shot hun

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    oh and i started last year at 12 st 9 . lost a stone in 9 weeks pratting around on the diet !! i had hysterectomy end of jan so wasnt allowed to diet and when i went back to my cdc i was 11 st 9 . i hadnt gained an ounce of what i did manage to loose.

10. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

Thanks for that Sue. I have been totally mucking around for the last month or so. Just because the temptation to eat has been too much to resist!
    I WILL start again tomorrow and I AM going to suceed!! With you guys for support and to turn to if the going gets tough!! I have 5stone to loose so long way to go!!

11. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

well done Sue on maintaining your loss - FAB :D

Debz xx

12. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YIPPEEEE !!!! well done Shazza....:D

you WILL lose that weight that is bothering you so much - GOOD LUCK !!

look forward to sharing your successes with you !

Debz xxx

13. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

Will keep you posted Debz and thatnk you,

Shazza xx

14. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    shaz we can buddy up and inspire each other . when i first came on here i teemed up with nessie , spent hours in the chat room , i know ness is near goal now but cos i had to stop shew way ahead of me . we both wanted to loose the same amount and we were starting at about the same weight . used to pm each othe daily so thats really great support . come on hun , if i can do this anybody can .the longest i managed to ss in one go was 10 days so what does that tell you . the one night i ate 8 curly wurlys . so im back for a good bash at it ,,, join me

15. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

You sound oh so like me!!! Curly wurlies, fudge, mars bar - anything!!! Buddying up would be great - as I said before, this forum stuff is totally new to me so tell me how and count me in!!!!:D

16. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well we can always go into the chat room. once you have made more posts i can pm you . il always reply to your posts etc , i can even send you my email addy if you want me to kick u up the backside and likewise. i will suceed this time .

17. Shazzabiscuit

Shazzabiscuit Member

Sounds like a plan!!!! I totally appreciate it!!!;). Here's to success!!! We CAN and WILL do this!!!:D Will keep posting

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Just thought Id say good luck, bet you do really great this time round.

Leanne xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.