Looking for inspiration??? look here.....

Daniellebaby15

This is to give those people who are looking for inspiration to keep on the diet.

I have been on TFR, and have just completed week 5.

Week 1.

Was hard as I started a new job in a bakery with hot/cold food and sweet food on the same day I started the diet. day 3/4 were the hardest but I found looking at all the negative things about food helpful to get me over the urge to quit! i.e all the grease, the high amount of calories, the amount of fat etc. I got a lot of negative comments from some people which did upset me a little but I tried to ignore them and after talking it through with mum who is supportive of me being on this diet (after explaining it to her, she was worried at first but now fully stands by me) and also starting a thread on here "negative comments" I believe the people who make the negative comments are just jealous of my amazing will power to stick to this and the weight loss! By the end of the week it all became easy and I was looking forward to week 2 and my week 1 WI. Stayed 100%. And the happiness I felt when I lost 6lbs :) was the motivation to stick on this.

Week 2.

Was again a good week. I didn't want food and was enjoying the shakes, felt like it was working as was going down holes on belt :) Stayed 100%. And I lost 12lbs!!! :D :D :D massive and elated by this I was determined to keep going.

Week 3.

Was a good week and it was becoming normal not eating, had a regular routine taking shakes and enjoying not eating. Also big test for me was my partners birthday and we had agreed to go to Alton towers for the day. While everyone was eating their lovely food (wont mention what it was) I just sat and though of all the negative things about what they were eating again i.e all the grease, the high amount of calories, the amount of fat etc. I got praise for sticking to the diet and had a lot more energy than some of the party :) Stayed 100%. Again the WI was a positive loss of 4lbs :)

Week 4.

Need for food has diminished and was happy being on the shakes. Started at the gym. Went on Tuesday and did 45 minutes of cardio. Went out on saturday night for a party and had about an hour of dancing again stayed with shakes even though there was a buffet (to be honest food didn't look to nice) but everyone helped to make sure I stayed with it and complemented me on weight loss. Went to gym on Sunday and did 55 minutes cardio and some torso twists. Stayed 100%. I started to gain a cold :sick: this has been testing. Drinking more water than normal to help as dehydrated, but was managing through. Was very disappointed with WI at the end of the week as gained 2lbs!! :confused: :cry:

Week 5.
Stayed away from gym due to being unwell :sick:. The cold became terrible couldn't breathe and lost voice totally :sigh: :cry: :sick: got weighed 2 days later at normal WI time and had lost weight. I was happy about. I have stayed on the diet 100% and was determined not to come off it for the sake of a cold and no voice. Went to the doctors on Monday morning as had a severe pain in ear was pounding felt like it was going to explode! Doctor diagnosed very bad ear infection and was given antibiotics to combat this and signed me off work due to this and no voice. Went for WI on Monday afternoon as normal and have lost 8lbs!! :D :D :D

Starting week 6.

This week has been easy for not wanting food. Stayed 100%. Stayed away from gym due to being unwell :sick:. However the very bad ear infection and this has become a nightmare due to being off work and not being able to talk too. Last night the pain was unbearable!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: reduced me to tears for 3 hours and nothing I took or did took the pain away!! my poor partner didn't know what to do and as I had no voice, communication was frustrating! :sigh: but again I have stuck to the diet as I think of all the reasons I started this diet in the first place and will not let colds, no voice, ear infections stop me hitting my goals!

Today has been better I have slept until about 12pm which means my shakes are not at normal time but when I went into kitchen I found that I just wanted shake, didn't want food at all so again I have stuck to the diet 100%. Although still have no voice and cold and a very bad ear infection I am determined to keep going with this diet until I have reached my goal!

The need for food is gone!! I am happy having shakes now. I feel the food addiction was all in my head. I have posted pictures of what I looked like before the diet and of years ago (what my goal shape is to be) on cupboards and on fridge and freezer. I have also put a list of all the reasons why I have started this diet with them too so I have to read it.

I hope this helps others who need inspiration and motivation to keep going. As If I am doing it when VERY VERY unwell you can do it too!! :D

Keep going with your amazing achievements and weight losses. A loss is a loss whether it's a 1lb or 12lbs it is still a loss and a step in the right direction!!!!! keep going you can all do it and lose the weight we want to lose! :woohoo:

I am Danielle's partner, (just incase I haven't said that in any previous posts) and she has done extremely well sticking to the diet especially during the last week when she has been ill. I have been ill also but have been able to take syrups and things that Danielle could not on the diet, so the last week has been even more challenging for her than it would under normal circumstances.

Before taking anything she has done research, emailing lipotrim and speaking to the Chemist, which seems to me to be the best thing to do in this situation. And of course she is finding the support on these forums extremely helpful, which is why we are both here.

I hope this thread does help others who find themselves in the same boat. :)

Last edited:
Omg this has really really really helped me today. I have had to keep restraining myself today with the urge to put something in my mouth. I haven't lol. But this is just what I needed today. You have done so well both of you. I'm so glad I read this post.
Thanks Danielle xxx

well done, Your posts really motivate me. Well done you have done absolutley amazing and you are an inspiration to others, myself included, Keep going and in no time you will be a sexy slim thang!!!!

Thank you for all your kind words, at current I am still very unwell but still staying 100% will not let these illnesses beat me!! I am determined to stay with it x

Thank you toddshar for your kind words hopefully the cold ear infection and no voice will go away shortly! Getting sick of it now x

Back