Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

julie3003

to share success and problem....

I would be more than happy to be your buddy x

\Hello Kelly!
I started Lipotrim 1 week ago. Was good until saturday, then lost it at a party and ate and drank! Still lost 6lbs, so all is not lost.
How long have you been doing Lipotrim?

Hi Kelly I'd love to be your lipotrim buddy too. I'm on week 3 and have lost 2 stones in 2 weeks, due to be weighed again on Wednesday so fingers crossed for at least 5lbs.

Wow hiccup what a great loss 2 stone in 2 weeks, what is your secret lol

There is no secret apart from drink loads of water and don't cheat ! It's Suzanne by the way ! X

ahhh you have done so well Suzanne, I hope I can stick to it this time

Hi, can I be your buddy? I have tried to get back on this diet too many times to mention. I am starting today this is the last time I am doing it.

Hi all

Ive been doing lipotrim 3 weeks now but have struggled so much and not got good home support reason i need a buddy to txt or chat : )

Hiya guys just wanted to see how your all getting on? :)

xox

Kellybelly123 said:
Hi all

Ive been doing lipotrim 3 weeks now but have struggled so much and not got good home support reason i need a buddy to txt or chat : )

Hiya Kelly id be happy to be your buddy. U wanna swop numbers ? X

Hello,
I have come across this post and i am looking for people to talk to who are doing the same diet. I am currently on day 3 and finding it ok at the moment. I have 3 stone that i want to lose initially and then see how i feel to see if I want to lose more or not. My weigh in date is Sunday but couldn't help a sneak on the scales this morning and have already lost 5 pounds in 3 days, I know its probably only water at the minute but still gave me a boost to keep on track. I am hoping by Sunday hopefully I will have lost about 10 pounds fingers crossed.
I'd love to hear how other people are doing and how quickly I can expect to lose 3 stone, i know everyones different but an idea ad a time scale to help me focus would be great.
OO i have also noticed i have smelly breath, i'm really paranoid about this and keep cleaning my teeth and using mouth wash, anyone got any suggestions? :)
Anyone want to swap numbers or BBM let me know, be good to encourage each other on as it is a very difficult diet but hopefully be worth it for us all
Carrie

Carriex said:
Hello,
I have come across this post and i am looking for people to talk to who are doing the same diet. I am currently on day 3 and finding it ok at the moment. I have 3 stone that i want to lose initially and then see how i feel to see if I want to lose more or not. My weigh in date is Sunday but couldn't help a sneak on the scales this morning and have already lost 5 pounds in 3 days, I know its probably only water at the minute but still gave me a boost to keep on track. I am hoping by Sunday hopefully I will have lost about 10 pounds fingers crossed.
I'd love to hear how other people are doing and how quickly I can expect to lose 3 stone, i know everyones different but an idea ad a time scale to help me focus would be great.
OO i have also noticed i have smelly breath, i'm really paranoid about this and keep cleaning my teeth and using mouth wash, anyone got any suggestions? :)
Anyone want to swap numbers or BBM let me know, be good to encourage each other on as it is a very difficult diet but hopefully be worth it for us all
Carrie

Hiya Carrie of be glad to swop numbers

Hi Hiccup, Im new on here and dont know how to exchange numbers do i have to do it publically on here?

Carriex said:
Hi Hiccup, Im new on here and dont know how to exchange numbers do i have to do it publically on here?

U on Facebook then we can message ? Not sure how to do it on here

Hi everyone, I think I need a LT buddy too. I'm on day 13 and have 3stone to lose. Not getting the support from people around me so who better to get support from than people in the exact same position as me!! Hope to chat soon x

Vikkie said:
Hi everyone, I think I need a LT buddy too. I'm on day 13 and have 3stone to lose. Not getting the support from people around me so who better to get support from than people in the exact same position as me!! Hope to chat soon x

Hi vikkie I'll be your buddy no problem, I need some support too. If u email me your number on [email protected] we can text each other with support.

Suzanne x

Im on facebook if anyone wants to add me

Search Kelly mcnally profile pic with redish hair

Back