Looking for some advice please :)

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some info/advice on a VLCD.

I've been doing weight watchers since january and have lost 2 stone.

I still need to loose 1.5stone to get to goal. I want to be at my goal weight for a festival in august and my holiday in septmeber. I've messed around the last few weeks and not managed to loose much.

Do you think it is possible for me to loose 1.5 stone or even a stone in 5 weeks on this diet?

Also, can anyone tell me approx how much it will cost each week?

Thanks for reading :)

Lulu

Hi lulu I'm no expert as I've only just started but my opinion would be you will lose more this way than on weight watchers!

x Lulu x said:
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some info/advice on a VLCD.

I've been doing weight watchers since january and have lost 2 stone.

I still need to loose 1.5stone to get to goal. I want to be at my goal weight for a festival in august and my holiday in septmeber. I've messed around the last few weeks and not managed to loose much.

Do you think it is possible for me to loose 1.5 stone or even a stone in 5 weeks on this diet?

Also, can anyone tell me approx how much it will cost each week?

Thanks for reading :)

Lulu

Hi lulu,
Welcome to Cambridge and the forum!
In response to your question, if you stick with the diet you will lose weight a lot quicker than on ww- of course everyone is different but you tend to lose on average a stone a month on this diet. So I would say you would easily lose a stone in 5 weeks, And maybe a little more. Don't forget, the more you drink the more you shrink! (water that is ;)) but very important to remember to spread out your eyed throughout the day, drinking it all in a short period of time is v dangerous.
I find I have better losses if I can manage 4 litres a day.
Good luck hun, the results are amazing!
Hope this answers your question, if you have any more everyone on this forum is so helpful you'll find your answer :)
Xx

* I don't know what eyed means but I mean spread out your water intake throughout the day. Damn predictive!

If you are over 5'8 you need four sachets - I am and pay around 60 per week. Otherwise it's three sachets only. There's a separate thread on prices also on tetras and bars.

I lost 11lb in my 1st week so that would get you well on your way.

Average is a stone a month and I pay £42 per week for 3 products a day

Its fab ! x x x

Back