Step 1 Sole Source Looking for some support buddies

Shmurr

Hi! I'm a Cambridge re starter that really really wants to see it through to my goal this time around. In the past I have got half way and then stopped and slowly regained back to heavier than I started!!!!

Looking for some buddies to share the journey with, I know it's gonna take a few months to get there and at the moment it seems a loooooong time.

Have done 6days so far and weigh in tomorrow.

Hi! Sounds like we have similar goals, I'm after the 3st too, before my Aug holiday (or sooner if I have the willpower to stick with it)....

I've been using up old stock of soups and shakes to re-start, and have now done my first week (with a loss of 7lb on my scales). I'm off to my CDC councillor tomorrow for my official starting weigh-in.

Well done to both you. Just wanted to say hello and best of luck. We can all do this. This is my third week and I'm on Step 2. Support needed too! x

Hi Smurfy, thanks. Hey, if you really want to try Step 2, you can speak to your consultant. According to mine, she starts most of her clients on Step 2 and there are very little difference in weight loss, if at all. I have to say that I like that I can have one meal a day but there's no hungry, so I have to force down the 3rd CWP product which I have after supper. x

Hi KentishGirl welcome to our little group!!! Hope your doing ok so far. I had my official weigh in yesterday and CDCs scales show 4lb more than mine so even more to lose. Good news I've stuck to it 100% now for 11 days . Today was hard as we had buffet in this afternoons meeting while I sat nursing my black coffee, feeling proud. Had my first risotto today. Anyone else tried it?

Back