Step 1 Sole Source looking for some support we can do this

hello ladies ive done so many diets it scares me , you name it ive done it. But ive got to sort it out now ive a new baby 8months old and my daughter whos 6 so two daughters who are going to look up to me, My son whos 11 aint fussed boys . But when your 6 year old says mom i want to be like you wear black and go to fat club i know i had to sort it out once and for all, So ive done my first week on cambridge and lost 9lbs woo hoo amazing even the hubbie was shocked , I think the main thing i need its to remember why im doin his as i dont want my 8 month old goin on about diets when shes older, so ladies i hope that kind of made senese lol and i look forward to tracking my results and meeting people on the same path as me, I really dont want to be on this path again plus im a bridesmaid in nov for my mom and dad who are renewing there vows so start weight was 13.10 and now im 13.1 hopefully be 12 something next week xx

Hello doratheexplorer (great name lol) I weigh about the same as you at the moment and I have been struggling too. Do you want to buddy up? xx

Minnie64 said:
Hello doratheexplorer (great name lol) I weigh about the same as you at the moment and I have been struggling too. Do you want to buddy up? xx

Ya that would be fab lol name came from a friend because I had a fringe cut in and when I go out I'm out for ages lol exploring lol I just get chatting and bump into people so a 10 min pop to the shop turns into a hour lol

That's funny lol
How do you want to do it, do you want to just do it on this site or do you want to swap mobile numbers via private message? xx

Good luck on your journey u r off to a fab start already xxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

harassed_mother said:
Good luck on your journey u r off to a fab start already xxx

Thank you ladies Minnie once I work out to send messages lol I will forward my Facebook name and mobile on I'm a bit thick sometimes xx

Thank you ladies Minnie once I work out to send messages lol I will forward my Facebook name and mobile on I'm a bit thick sometimes xx

Morning
I have tried to send you a private message but was told you either chose not to accept private messages or are not able to accept them. If my memory serves me right, you aren't allowed to send or receive private messages until you have been either a member for a certain amount of time or posted so many times - I can't quite remember which lol

Anyway, let's just stay in touch via this thread until such time as you are allowed to send and receive PM's.
How did yesterday go? I was 100% so pleased with that.
Good luck hun
xxx

Hi all. I'm also a restarter! Lost over 9 stone before with this and lipotrim and kept off for 5 yrs but in the last 2 years( marriage, moving country, death of parent,infertility) have all attributed to me gaining back close to 4 stone(14.10) I have been diagnosed with an adrenal gland problem whereby I produce too much cortisol which is a natural steroid....what do steroids do, stop/limit your weight loss amongst lots of other symptoms.I attempted this diet last may pre diagnosis and in seven weeks of sticking meticulously to it I only lost 3lbs total.
That was soul destroying but it made me go get checked out where they found above prob and also diagnosed me with hashimotos thyroiditis(fancy name for under active thyroid). I have been on meds since may for the thyroid so theoretically it should become easier for me now to shift the lard! I also separated from my husband this week so while I feel pretty , this I feel is the only thing I can control at the moment. I'm 9 days in and already am down 6 lbs....it's not as much as the average loser I know but given my situ I'll take it and be happy.
Anyway, sorry for being so long winded. Hope your all doing ok and I look forward to giving and getting support! Let's do this ladies! X

Welcome back sunshine eyes you know more than anyone then this diet can work good luck on your journey again xxx

Good luck honey - it's hard but we can do it if we help each other xxx

Oo best of luck sweetheart your so worth all the effort , I've stuck to plan apart from a couple of slices of ham today in a weak moment my son is having problems at his new school being bullied and I felt so helpless and grabbed the ham silly I know but just shows I turns to food when I get stressed good luck ladies

Oo best of luck sweetheart your so worth all the effort , I've stuck to plan apart from a couple of slices of ham today in a weak moment my son is having problems at his new school being bullied and I felt so helpless and grabbed the ham silly I know but just shows I turns to food when I get stressed good luck ladies

Well I hope the school have a no tolerance with regard to bullying - poor mite - hope you get it sorted.
How are you doing on the plan?
xx

Good luck everyone. Lets help each other through this. We can do it :).

I think most of us are emotional eaters but by supporting each other on here lets hope we can break that habit :) x

It's so hard because his mentally retarded not a nice word and I throught at a special school he would be normal if you like any way back to getting Dora the explorer looking slim lol not been to bad last couple of days did almost cave In when my daughter reminded me it's chippy nite ( Friday ) so unlucky for her she had oven chips lol keep going ladies we can do this xc

Another 2lbs off. So 11 in total over two weeks happy with that my sister paid me a lovely comment on Sunday she said I've got so much willpower dishing up the Sunday dinner with choc pud for after it was hard but I just give the scrapes to the poor dog she will be the size of a house before long ,

Another 2lbs off. So 11 in total over two weeks happy with that my sister paid me a lovely comment on Sunday she said I've got so much willpower dishing up the Sunday dinner with choc pud for after it was hard but I just give the scrapes to the poor dog she will be the size of a house before long ,

Well done - great loss - bet you're delighted. Well do re the Sunday dinner too.
Have tried to private message you again. Check your settings to see whether you have it set to not allow private messages from members.
Keep at it hun xx

hi ya my lovely ive just read i have to make 50 posts before i can private message people so off i go to have my say on a few issues lol i will get them 50 post lol , just been looking at your weight losses we are the same weight now im 12.13 woo hoo go us, i started wobble monday bloody hard work but if it helps with the weight loss im all for it keep up the good work minnie your doing so well im very proud of us xx

hi ya my lovely ive just read i have to make 50 posts before i can private message people so off i go to have my say on a few issues lol i will get them 50 post lol , just been looking at your weight losses we are the same weight now im 12.13 woo hoo go us, i started wobble monday bloody hard work but if it helps with the weight loss im all for it keep up the good work minnie your doing so well im very proud of us xx

I've stayed static for a couple of weeks due to not staying on plan - very naughty.
To top it, a friend died at the weekend. Got a cousin coming to see us unexpectedly tomorrow evening but am gunna do chicken and I will just have mine with some veggies. Wiill try to stay off the alcohol too lol

You are doing so well hun. Once you can get PM's I will send you my mobile so we can text to help each other at those difficult times. xx

Back