Looking for support and motivation to help me get back on track ⭐️

Stacey_x

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum but found it through Google and thought I'd give it a try. I'll start by introducing myself.
I am Stacey and I'm 27 years old. I joined SW a few years ago and lost 3st ( got to target) and carried on doing it at home. I was fine but it has slowly started to creep back on. I am not totally off plan but I need some motivation to get me back on track.
I have booked a holiday mid June and hoping to get back into a size 10/12.

I am 5'2 and currently 11st 7lb and size 12/14 mostly 14 as 12s are becoming uncomfortable. I find it easier to stick to plan while I am working so weekends are my downfall.

Hope we can all help one another and share be journey!

Xx

Hiya just came back on this for first time in months, I'm 26 and lost 4 stone total but it's mostly back on, well done for starting again are you joining a group x

Hiya bettyboop well done on the 4st. Mine is mostly back on but if we can shift it once, we can shift it again.
At the moment I am trying to do it at home but if that doesn't work out then I will re join.. I just need some SW buddies that understand.
Are you doing it through group or at home? X

Right so I made a brilliant start by not even writing in here daily
Ugh I have made the decision to go back to group. Start a fresh I think. I've seen a Thursday night group about 10 mins away which I may try..
Which day do you all weigh in? Xx

Back