Step 1 Sole Source Looking for support.... :)

tillylowe

Hi everyone,

I am back on the Cambridge diet (again) today. Three years ago I lost over 3 stone for my wedding and guess what I have put it all back on and then some.

I have tried starting the diet over and over again in the past 12 months and I keep failing.... always using the excuse of tomorrow or next week.

I now avoid family gatherings or pubs as I am too embarrassed. I have a wardrobe upstairs just waiting for me….

I am now 16 stone and the heaviest I have ever been. I went for a long weekend with my husband last weekend and the hotel receptionist asked me when I am due.... I am not pregnant!

I really do want to get to 12 stone.... maybe even 11 but I need support and it would be great to get it from people who understand.

I am a big food lover and chocolate is my favorite thing.... so this is going to be tough.

Anyway, not sure if I have given to much information but if anyone out there is willing to offer online group support - it would be greatly appreciated!!!
:)

Hi

I did the same started at 14:10 got down to 10:4 then found myself at 16:6!!!!

I started 8 weeks before Xmas losing 3stone then came off and put on 3lbs over the month. Back to it 2 1/2 weeks ago and now weigh 12:5 ( at last weigh in) looking to get in the 9's for a hol in July!

Once your back into it it will drop off!!

Xx

Hi

I did the same started at 14:10 got down to 10:4 then found myself at 16:6!!!!

I started 8 weeks before Xmas losing 3stone then came off and put on 3lbs over the month. Back to it 2 1/2 weeks ago and now weigh 12:5 ( at last weigh in) looking to get in the 9's for a hol in July!

Once your back into it it will drop off!!

Xx

Thanks so much.... I will let you know how I get on. You must be so pleased with your weightloss! Well done :)

Did u start today? How have u found it?

I found it hardest to get back on it.... Kept saying "I'll start again tomorrow" and then ate everything in sight coz the following day I wouldn't be eating! Now realised it isn't a quick fix and I don't want to do this ever again!!! Gonna work up the steps for a few nights out in march but continue having 1 / 2 products a day to keep me in the mindset then get back to it for my final push!! I want to pictured with the kids on the beach rather than be behind the camera!!!

Xx

Hi Geewiz,

Sorry the late reply. I fell off the diet bandwagon... yes again!!!

I was exactly the same for almost a year. I would start the diet and quit by lunch but eat everything in sight as I would be starting tomorrow.

It is my third day and I am feeling awful.... anyway just trying to stay focused.

I am just hoping I can keep my will power. How are you doing?

Have a great weekend :)

Hi!

Well done on getting to day 3 ( it's so hard!!!!) the awfulness will pass soon and then u will feel fab!

Still going strong. Lost 5lbs on my last weigh in so 19lbs in 3 weeks and 4 stone 1lb in total ( now in the 11's ..... just!) Got my next weigh in tomorrow @ 10 so will let u no how I get on. My big night out is in just over 4 weeks and would love to be in the 10's ( maybe wishful thinking!!!!)

When is your weigh in? I think u have nailed it this time!!!

Xx

Well done both of you! I am on week 7 now and apart from two little hiccups- a christening and a weekend in London I am doing well and am determined to be back in a size 14 for the Summer!! Hope you are both having a good week xxx

Well done for seven weeks!!! I lost just over3lbs last week and got my next weigh in tonight so hoping to hit 5st if I get another 3lbs. Fingers crossed!!

Xx

Put my total loss down wrong on my other post. Lost 4st 11 altogether and then hopefully 3lbs tonight ( bet u think I can't count!!) x

Back